8 Track Tapes Values

I have some 8 tracks that I have no way to play. Some I got from my dad and some I acquired over time. There are some Beatles, Zeppelin, Sabbath, Willie, Waylon, Elton John and other well known artists and albums. 

Anyone know of a reputable place I can get rough values? I tried a google search yesterday and the place I looked placed all of these at $20 each while eBay was much different putting these at a few dollars per tape. 

I am probably going to end up selling the entire collection and I want to know where to start pricing so I don't over/under price. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Let me call a buddy of mine

1 Like
Chomas -
The Earl of Elm Mott -

I have some 8 tracks that I have no way to play. Some I got from my dad and some I acquired over time. There are some Beatles, Zeppelin, Sabbath, Willie, Waylon, Elton John and other well known artists and albums. 

Anyone know of a reputable place I can get rough values? I tried a google search yesterday and the place I looked placed all of these at $20 each while eBay was much different putting these at a few dollars per tape. 

I am probably going to end up selling the entire collection and I want to know where to start pricing so I don't over/under price. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Ebay sold prices are actual market prices

Appreciated 

1 Like