8 years ago this week I was.....

Riding my bike on a training ride and was hit by car. Spent 3 weeks in the hospital and had 31 straight days of plasmapheresis and hemodialysis. I won't forget that shit and happy to be alive! Just had to share. Phone Post 3.0

Did they ever catch the asshole that hit you?

No. Hit and run driver. It happened around lunch time. There were several witnesses. They all had a different vehicle description. Phone Post 3.0

Damn bro.. What state are you in? i think you are in my state, Alabama or Mississippi iirc. Phone Post

Do you still ride?

Did you live

RIP the ghost of OP.

RIP the ghost of OP.

Do u still ride? Phone Post 3.0

I'm back 100% from the accident. I'm in Alabama, that's where it happened. Yes, I still ride. I'm afraid every time I go out. There are times on the road I'll get frightened or have somewhat if an anxiety issue about it and will have to pull over and stop for a bit of time. Phone Post 3.0

I'm terrified every time I get on the road. Glad you're ok. Start mtn biking! Phone Post 3.0

It would be pretty embarrassing to die in those silly bike outfits

headroll - I'm back 100% from the accident. I'm in Alabama, that's where it happened. Yes, I still ride. I'm afraid every time I go out. There are times on the road I'll get frightened or have somewhat if an anxiety issue about it and will have to pull over and stop for a bit of time. Phone Post 3.0

We probably live near each other. I live by daphne. Phone Post

Rudi -
headroll - I'm back 100% from the accident. I'm in Alabama, that's where it happened. Yes, I still ride. I'm afraid every time I go out. There are times on the road I'll get frightened or have somewhat if an anxiety issue about it and will have to pull over and stop for a bit of time. Phone Post 3.0

We probably live near each other. I live by daphne. Phone Post

Lets go get that lil nigga. I got the straps, lets catch the fade before we earn our teardrops nomsayin? Phone Post

It was embarrassing/degrading anyway. They rushed me into the ER and a trauma team surrounded me and immediately cut all my clothes off. I was conscious, completely naked and surrounded by several people who were mostly female. Phone Post 3.0