8 yr old beats up 5 yr old girl - I HATE PEOPLE!!!

SHOCK VIDEO: EIGHT Year Old Girl Is ENCOURAGED .. . On Video . . . To BRUTALLY BEAT A FIVE YEAR OLD GIRL!! (Wow . . . The ADULTS Involved Should Go TO JAIL)

Posted by Mediatakeout on Thursday, July 16, 2015

You know what? Don't even watch this shit.........it will ruin your day to see these empty souls stand by and film this shit. Fucking ghetto!

Wow...

Link? Phone Post 3.0

I, too, hate people.  But what do we do about it.... 

This just in:

Milkshitter OP refuses to use search function, hates people.

More at 11. Phone Post 3.0

Way to have no link and no vid in the OP.

The teen parents though

Steven McTowelie - This just in:

Milkshitter OP refuses to use search function, hates people.

More at 11. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know what a milkshitter is, but in the legitimate sense I definitely qualify. I love milk, I love it so much!

As for the search function, what should I have typed? After trying little girl gets beat up and coming up with nothing I said fuck it. You know what, fuck this search function forever and for always anyhow!! 

It's only 6:51 where I am but I have to wake up at 3:30 am so I thought I would bring you more now because I won't be awake at 11, unless something fucked up is happening, like my ragging ole lady waking me up with a blowjob. Like I said, I won't be up at 11!

neonbelly - Way to have no link and no vid in the OP.

Ya, my bad. I get all fucked up when I'm not posting vids from youtube, and this one is from a facebook embed........maybe that has something to do with you not seeing it in the op while others are. Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/mediatakeout/videos/1037463359618944/?fref=nf

Now with that said, don't watch it...........I already told you, it will only make you angry. Turn around and leave the room now!

sgotwalks - 
neonbelly - Way to have no link and no vid in the OP.

Ya, my bad. I get all fucked up when I'm not posting vids from youtube, and this one is from a facebook embed........maybe that has something to do with you not seeing it in the op while others are. Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/mediatakeout/videos/1037463359618944/?fref=nf

Now with that said, don't watch it...........I already told you, it will only make you angry. Turn around and leave the room now!

Ahh, totally understandable. Here I thought you were making a big show of your moral decision to save us from the horror of this video while still making a thread about it.

All is well.