80 year old broads

![](upload://nOFG6J0Kx6YZsto3Ok5ZfaA6fjl.jpeg)

1 Like

Sand-filled vagina imo

![](upload://rmVBEq7PavFNU8mvXWVFgQfM5Yn.jpeg)

![](upload://r7gE7XBMoqcH5q0ef7UhmOImMhy.jpeg)

I'll dust the sand off that old, dry pussy!

IN

Let it die bro. That’s over a quarter century after menopause. Those gals can only get wet with astroglide. Better off fucking a sidewalk. 

MMABanger -

I'll dust the sand off that old, dry pussy!

throw some vaseline in there and it's good to go.  like jerking off at the beach.

1 Like
In Limbo -

![](upload://r7gE7XBMoqcH5q0ef7UhmOImMhy.jpeg)

wood

In Limbo -

![](upload://rmVBEq7PavFNU8mvXWVFgQfM5Yn.jpeg)

ohura still rocking the camel toe.  NICE!

Your "I'm smokng weed in public parks and trying to pick up gay dudes" threads are less gay than this one. 

Sheesh. 

BostonCharm - 

Let it die bro. That’s over a quarter century after menopause. Those gals can only get wet with astroglide. Better off fucking a sidewalk. 

True story. This pic is from 1958.

![](upload://pAXVTI3OILwzedh1Sy3F0vqmruT.jpeg)

OP, there may or may not be a video of Ron Jeremy banging an 87 year old woman on xvideos under the search phrase "ron jeremy gilf".

apparently they're trying to charge him with rape over this act claiming she was too senile to consent.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/ron-jeremy-accused-of-having-sex-with-87-year-old-who-could-not-consent/

Black Doug -

Your "I'm smokng weed in public parks and trying to pick up gay dudes" threads are less gay than this one. 

Sheesh. 

Lol!

EFM -

OP, there may or may not be a video of Ron Jeremy banging an 87 year old woman on xvideos under the search phrase "ron jeremy gilf".

apparently they're trying to charge him with rape over this act claiming she was too senile to consent.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/ron-jeremy-accused-of-having-sex-with-87-year-old-who-could-not-consent/

Wtf?

Is it the really old gray short haired lady

I mightve walked by my roommate's comouter and seen her on his screen

Someone mentioned that Ron Jeremy one a few months ago . I looked it up thinking it would be some funny shut with a gilf, some bar broad

i saw maybe 5 seconds and it turned my stomach in a way that hasn’t happened since 3 guys 1 hammer.   I was so disturbed 

Thread delivers.

![](upload://7JG8pwH7aJkQfoLR1AQZzxhd9jR.jpeg)

1 Like
In Limbo -
EFM -

Wtf?

Is it the really old gray short haired lady

I mightve walked by my roommate's comouter and seen her on his screen

this one.  yes, those are her legs and her knees by her ears.  pretty limber for 87.

![](upload://6l3zbDpmb1TjaRANWUiwmKYaxmU.png)

Girly -

Someone mentioned that Ron Jeremy one a few months ago . I looked it up thinking it would be some funny shut with a gilf, some bar broad

i saw maybe 5 seconds and it turned my stomach in a way that hasn’t happened since 3 guys 1 hammer.   I was so disturbed 

5 seconds?  the good stuff doesn't happen until about 5 minutes in when he starts banging.