80 year old broads

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

![](upload://7JG8pwH7aJkQfoLR1AQZzxhd9jR.jpeg)

TOO YOUNG!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiPt3-KFO4o

![](upload://zKlf2wXCrrVf6MSouIkTyc9KmLe.jpeg)

EFM - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

TOO YOUNG!

She's 80

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - 
EFM - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

TOO YOUNG!

She's 80

I have 2 nieces!!!!!!

EFM -
Girly -

Someone mentioned that Ron Jeremy one a few months ago . I looked it up thinking it would be some funny shut with a gilf, some bar broad

i saw maybe 5 seconds and it turned my stomach in a way that hasn’t happened since 3 guys 1 hammer.   I was so disturbed 

5 seconds?  the good stuff doesn't happen until about 5 minutes in when he starts banging.

I skipped around 

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
EFM - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

TOO YOUNG!

She's 80

bro....fine wine ages, but eventually turns to vinegar.  and that's when things get really good.

Girly -
EFM -
Girly -

Someone mentioned that Ron Jeremy one a few months ago . I looked it up thinking it would be some funny shut with a gilf, some bar broad

i saw maybe 5 seconds and it turned my stomach in a way that hasn’t happened since 3 guys 1 hammer.   I was so disturbed 

5 seconds?  the good stuff doesn't happen until about 5 minutes in when he starts banging.

I skipped around 

![](upload://lmg1yURLw45wvyasWGPk8qGXvkY.gif)

EFM -
In Limbo -
EFM -

OP, there may or may not be a video of Ron Jeremy banging an 87 year old woman on xvideos under the search phrase "ron jeremy gilf".

apparently they're trying to charge him with rape over this act claiming she was too senile to consent.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/ron-jeremy-accused-of-having-sex-with-87-year-old-who-could-not-consent/

Wtf?

Is it the really old gray short haired lady

I mightve walked by my roommate's comouter and seen her on his screen

this one.  yes, those are her legs and her knees by her ears.  pretty limber for 87.

![](upload://6l3zbDpmb1TjaRANWUiwmKYaxmU.png)

Omg

I remember guys on my floor in college found that video and we all watched it in awe back when the internet started going nuts.