808 fight factory 3-0 @ superbrawl

Sarimento winner

Who won Eddie or Pulver?

Congrats Harris.

Yagin they stop the fight cause Pulver stiches reopened. But I don't know if their is a winner in exhibitions....

Thanks.

Jhun Vs. Kyle

Round 1 both trade blows Jhun takes him down working punches ref stands up fighters. Trade Jhun has him on the ropes takes him down rainning punches round ends. Kyle has blood on his face from round 1

Jhun round 2 doing samething beating Kyle standing and the ground. This guys is saying ron looks likes his in some kind of zone. Kyle bleeding from eye nose and mouth. He also saying kyle showinmg good ground but Jhun is total domiating this fight with knees and punches..

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS INFORMATION IS GETTING PASS ON. SO IF I'M WRONG BLAME HIM (LOL)!!

Round 3

ttt

Round 3 Jhun same and 1 and 2 pounding him.Round wins TKO round 3....

You could here people in the background yelling stop the fight. My freind is front roll and saying his feels bad for this fighter..

But they said he has tons of heart and is a good fighter. PROPS TO KYLE!!

Ellis next

808 UNDEFEATED IN SUPERBRAWL.....!!!!

Eliers won!!!!

Vitale Vs. Menne starting!!

F*@k I wish I was their, I tried to call in work I guess you can't when your a supervisor!!

any info on Menne's fight?

. at first both stand with vitale getting better strikes in. They clinch menne gets take down Niko gets out goes for a toe hold misses.thats when i guess thats win they stop fight to check vitales feet.. vitale chooses to fight on. round end

round 2 starting both fighter band each other

Round 2 Blow for for Blow pounding eachother.

Round 3 starting

Pulver had stiches in? I assume that is why they made it an exhibition? So folk could still see Pulver fight, be he didn't have to worry about a loss due to exactly what happened.. the cut reopening?

Niko wins!!!!

Yeah pulver just wanted to fight as promise!!

GREAT CHAMPION!!!

the Bulls Pen guy was kicking Kolo's ass right up until he fell out of the ring.