80's Hollywood Action Star MMA Tourney. Who wins?

Chuck is 72 years old.  Give me a break.  Dolph would crush him and all the other geezers.

Prime Dolph rips all these guys aart-size, legit Kyukoshin BB & physics-doctorate level intellect=no can defense

Bootsy Collins - Prime Dolph rips all these guys aart-size, legit Kyukoshin BB & physics-doctorate level intellect=no can defense

That man was a beast. I pick chuck via the palhares method though. Or the Royce Gracie strategy.

Ryann Von Doom - 

Snipes was a mid to late 90s action star. Phone Post

for real. should add Sho Kosugi and Sammo Hung to the list.

Billytk - This isn't even a fair hypothetical comparison Chuck destroys the rest of the group easily, he's the only real fighter on the list and if he was in his prime he could easily have been a champion in the UFC unlike the rest that are just delusional thinking their movie tactics would work in the real world

Remember, OP said the tournament is held today and Chuck is 72 years old. He'd get mopped by a 55 year-old, likely in decent shape Dolph.

Even back in the day I might pick Dolph. The guy was built like Brock and had legit boxing (and Karate) skills. He was supposedly about to try pro boxing when he landed the role in Rocky 4.

fwiw, Dolph had a legit boxing match with Oleg Taktarov in 2007 and it was pretty damn close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soV6C4dn0ns&feature=g-hist

Size can overwhelm even the best. Look at Fedor vs Bigfoot. Dolph would win this Phone Post

That was a fun boxing match to watch, too bad legit US actors would never do that.