86yo protester confronts police.

All men are equal in the eyes of the law.

Everyone has the equal right to get slapped around.

I'm sorry ma'am, that pussy pass expired in 1967.

DaveFu - I'm sorry ma'am, that pussy pass expired in 1967.

LOL

He pushed her hand away from a reporter's camera?

DaveFu - I'm sorry ma'am, that pussy pass expired in 1967.

LOL.

He barely touched her arm. She flopped worse than a Euro soccer sissy.

FreightTrain -

Hope she cracked a hip.

Not cool.

Lmao what a bunch of pussy ass cops, dude went straight for the mace on that second old ass woman.

First how dare you assume that persons pronoun!

Second that person obviously was a terrorist as evidence by the POL scarf around that persons neck

Later

Fuck them old bitches, why the fuck are they even out there, go home you old bitch

Good.

rufus -

Good.

Some of you guys cheer for some really disturbing stuff, there are ways to handle protesters. Those guys shoving and macing old people are just getting off on the violence

She tripped over the hippy on the floor.  

Sub

Well they were told to get out of the street. Man I'm really not one of these people that bows to authority but I can't support protesting in the middle of the road. Get on the fucking sidewalk.

OpenedUp - 
rufus -

Good.

Some of you guys cheer for some really disturbing stuff, there are ways to handle protesters. Those guys shoving and macing old people are just getting off on the violence

Some of you guys like to sensationalize everything. It's obvious the officer had no intention of shoving the old lady to the ground. She was waving her arms in his face and he shoved her arm away and she fell.

Then the mace came out unnecessarily then in the background another cop shoves another person down

I am completely okay with what occurred in that video