890 Sq Ft Flexi Roll Mats for Sale - Red Bank NJ

- Located in Red Bank, NJ
- Swain Flexi Roll
- Smooth Surface
- Navy Blue
- Great Condition
- Approximately 37ft x 24ft (4 Rolls)
- Cost = $3900 (They are $4700+ from Swain Mats with shipping)
- Pick Up Only (I will not deliver them)
- Please private message me on FB or email me at scullymma@gmail.com
- These are very good mats at a decent discount of the retail price. Only a couple years old.
- First buyer gets them.

Answers to common questions.

Is an $800 savings on used mats compared to new mats worth it? - In my opinion yes it is. I am selling these mats locally. Meaning my target market is those who can come and pick them up without a hassle. If these were order brand new from Swain Mats in Texas then it would cost them $4700 to get them. A school owner can use the $800 to buy gi's or gear that they can sell and make even more profit.

Can I give you an offer? - Sure...and we'll see what we can do from there.

What condition are these mats in? - They are in very good condition. Are only a little over 2 years old and for the last year have hardly even been used. Mats are made to last a long time.

Are they easy to move? - Yes these mats are very light and very easy to move.

Please contact me through my facebook at www.facebook.com/jason.r.scully if you are interested.

Thank you,
Jason Scully

are they 1", 1.25" or 2"

somewhat interested but .... well ill email you

good luck!

ttt

27CrazyFeet - are they 1", 1.25" or 2"

somewhat interested but .... well ill email you

good luck!

1.25"

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

I have the exact ones in my house. Great mats!!!

hmmm i have the same mats.. might be purchasing more in a few months.. but sorry not ready just yet..

if for any reason they dont sell keep me in mind..

good luck

I have 3 potential buyers for the mats. Waiting on the first person to confirm whether they were gonna still buy them.

The actual quote with mat tape that I got from Swain mats for these are $4854. So it's a $954 savings Phone Post 3.0

Your mats are not new,they are 2 years old.So it`s not actually a $954 dollar savings.

crowbar - 

Your mats are not new,they are 2 years old.So it`s not actually a $954 dollar savings.

Get outta here with your logic

For why u sell? Phone Post 3.0

crowbar -

Yes it is...compared to buying brand new mats...someone is saving $954 for mats that are just as good and not used an extreme amount.

Brand new mats = $4854
My 2 yr old mats = $3900

Means not having to spend $954 more and bring able to invest that money into something else. Phone Post 3.0