8th degree MMA black belt - what the heck?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/for/1137257323.html

Is this for reals? Does anyone know who this Benny guy is? I have never heard of an 8th degree MMA black belt.

From craigslist:

This is the right place to check! My name is Benny and i am a 7 times world champion and a 6 times german champion. I teach Thai Boxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and i have a 8 degree mixed martial arts black belt. If you want training i am the man. I call this CAGE FIGHTING. I live in culver city. You can come to me or i will come to you. We can also work out a price. I charge by hour. Please call my assistant at 310 488 0683 or email him at reptilemitch@live.com

Thanks for reading Benny

I personally never heard of a "Mixed Martial Arts" belt ranking, but I guess anyone can buy a black belt and promote themselfs.

reptilemitch

I don't see anything unusual about that add. I think it just means he is really good.

There are belts in MMA.

I think GSP has one and also Anderson Silva. They are black but also with gold bits.

Benny Hinn?

Where the hell is mmaguy30 and macman when you need them

BeanTownMMA - Where the hell is mmaguy30 and macman when you need them

Go to the lynch mob is forming here thread. It is kind of like their version of Batman's Bat-Signal.

lol@the Bat-Signal

Randy Marsh - 
BeanTownMMA - Where the hell is mmaguy30 and macman when you need them

Go to the lynch mob is forming here thread. It is kind of like their version of Batman's Bat-Signal.

Grabs noose and torch

ttt for the TOT to get on this lol

Benny Hill

ttt 4 TOT

TTT for Bat-Signal! I love it!

I did some digging and I tracked down a photo of him. Turns out he is legit. His real name is Rex.

I just hope we can get to the lynch mob before they do anything crazy. It gets worse guys. His top student as it turns out is Mr. T... This could get ugly.

LMAO, nice work Randy! Hey, did you call the # yet? Has anyone called the #? Getting his last name is key!

Time to mobilize the Paul Buentello canine rescue force!

If someone could Photoshop the bat sign to say "mmaguy30" that would be pure GOLD!

FOR BAT SIGNAL & REX-QUAN-DO!

BeanTownMMA - LMAO, nice work Randy! Hey, did you call the # yet? Has anyone called the #? Getting his last name is key!

Call him are you crazy?!?! I don't want him to round house my face through the phone especially with those pants on.