9/11 ANNIVERSARY

MY MIND WANDERS TO THE MORNING OF SEPT. 11...I GET THIS RECOCCURRING VISION. I'M IMAGINING HAPPY,VIBRANT, HUMAN BEINGS GETTING UP FOR WORK.SOME DECIDING WHAT TO WEAR,SOME DECIDING WHAT TO EAT, SOME JUST GRABBING A CUP OF COFFEE.
I'M ENVISIONING THEM LEAVING FOR THEIR JOBS,KISSING LOVED ONES ON THEIR WAY OUT THE DOOR, NEVER A THOUGHT IN THEIR MIND OF THEIR IMPENDING FATE.I BEGAN TO CRY UNCONTROLLABLY. THE PAIN AND DISBELIEF FOREVER ETCHED IN MY MIND.
THERE WERE SO MANY HEART WRENCHING STORIES.SO MANY PEOPLE, PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME..ORDINARY PEOPLE, FRIENDLY PEOPLE,WHO WE DIDN'T KNOW AT FIRST,BUT STEPPED INTO THE FINAL HOURS OF THEIR LIVES AND WISHED WE COULD HAVE KNOWN THEM PERSONALLY. THE HEROISM FAR GREATER THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED...
AS THE ANNIVERSARY COMES NEAR, MY FINAL THOUGHT IS "GOD BLESS THEM"GOD BLESS AMERICA"

CARMINE ZOCCHI

TTT

TTT

TTT

God bless to all those who have died, and strength to their families.

Let us not forget the thousands of people who die every year across the world in the name of terrorism. Be it in the USA, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Israel, Darfur or anywhere else for that matter.

+1

JOB - God bless to all those who have died, and strength to their families.

Let us not forget the thousands of people who die every year across the world in the name of terrorism. Be it in the USA, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Israel, Darfur or anywhere else for that matter.

+10

TTT

I feel bad for the 9-11 victims, but I also feel bad for every casualty of every war.

Let's not forget them either.

+1

I could post a thread from Mother Theresa about how she blessed ever member of the UG, and somebody would make a negative comment.

You guys never let me down.

Zipplokk, please take your badly disguised undercurrent of hatred towards Mother Theresa elsewhere.

What about Bldg. Seven?

2JupitersTooMany - Zipplokk, please take your badly disguised undercurrent of hatred towards Mother Theresa elsewhere.

Holy shit was that funny!!!

lol

Why is Carmine SHOUTING?!?!

RIP to all those who were murdered by the NWO that day.(and since, in the name of the 'War on Terror')

Excellent thread.

Vote Ron Paul! It's a shame you have a man like Paul, but yet you are stuck with Obama or McCain.

God bless..always in our prayers