9/11 ANNIVERSARY

TTT

TTT

Well, this thread got off to a good start.

Photobucket

Photobucket

GenericAmerican - Well, this thread got off to a good start.

Grape Cool Aid IMO.

CHOKEMOUT - LET'S NOT FORGET THIS COUNTRY IS GOING BANKRUPT TO SUPPORT OTHER COUNTRIES

So why don't you fucking move?

Drewout - So why don't you fucking move?

+9

It's the liberal freaks who want the government to run everything that are wrecking this country.

Sadly the people have lost the power in America

TTT...9/11 was NOT an inside job!

jujitzu - 
travenbjj -  ^^^Facts   LOL

clearly you havn't even watched the film. i'm not gonna sit here and list fact after fact, hoax after hoax. just take 20 minutes out of your life and watch part 2 of the movie with an open mind.

It's not about your facts or your documentary asshole.

I've watched it, and this thread, and the point are the innocent victims, not who the perpetrator is believed to be...the moms, dads, sons, and daughters that didn't come home that day are point. And they are the ones who deserve our thoughts on the anniversary.

So keep your thoughtless, disgusting propaganda out of here.

jujitzu - how can you say god bless america when america was behind 9/11?
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm , see part 2 of the movie on that website.

if you are blind enough not to take in those FACTS as the truth, then you are in denial.

mutherfuckin americans still died on 911 so have respect regardless of who caused it. have respect dicknose.

"mutherfuckin americans still died on 911 so have respect regardless of who caused it"

That's the dumbest fucking statement I've ever heard. Millions upon millions of people in america and around the world know who really was behind the attacks. Exposing and bringing those people to justice HONORS the victims jackass.

RIP to the victims of 911...

pay your respects and move on, this isn't the thread for harsh words.

Honoring and remembering all the people who died on 9/11, including the dozens or hundreds of Muslims, is not an appropriate setting to question whether or not the US is an imperial power. So knock it off in all subsequent posts please.

Kirik - Honoring and remembering all the people who died on 9/11, including the dozens or hundreds of Muslims, is not an appropriate setting to question whether or not the US is an imperial power. So knock it off in all subsequent posts please.

'Nuff said

tucks tail and heads back to OG

Thank you Kirik

fugazi2007 - "mutherfuckin americans still died on 911 so have respect regardless of who caused it"That's the dumbest fucking statement I've ever heard. Millions upon millions of people in america and around the world know who really was behind the attacks. Exposing and bringing those people to justice HONORS the victims jackass.
The tin foil hat theories are just that. No way USA killed thousands of our own. It's straight bullshit.

I thought today was the 3rd......

well happy 9/3 everyone....

I respect Kirik so I won't continue to engage here, but for one more thing...

Calling those whose question a government that stone-walled an investigation for two years as tin foil hatters shows your Orwellian ability to ignore the truth.

The terrorist take credit for it, but that just isn't good enough for you dipshits…Don't you think that it would be beneficial to Al Qaeda if our government really did do it? They would know that a video tape of Osama saying "Hey, we didn't do it... your own government did!" would hurt the US government immensely.

You pieces of shit just want to connect yourself in some way to this horrible tragedy. You are the drones. You believe this outlandish lie because you think it sets you apart from everyone else and some how makes you feel special.

God bless the family's who lost a loved one to this terrorist attack.