9/11: Can Someone Post Thread From That Day?

EDIT 2! For the mobile users, you will need to open the thread using the link below. Those on a computer should be able to view the thread in the scrolling window on Page 5.

Once again, big thanks to jkd_guy.

http://www.stickgrappler.net/2013/09/othergrounds-91101-thread.html

9/11/15 - 9:49 AM
EDIT! jkd_guy has posted the original thread from 9/11/2001 on page 5, 12th post down. Since VU's are the only form on internet props to pass around, be sure to vote him up for: 1. Having the foresight to save it and 2. Posting it for all of us. Many thanks, sir!

OP: I know several OGer's saved the thread from 9/11 in various formats and it has been posted from time to time over the years on the anniversary. No luck last year, so I'm posting this for a bit of a head start. If anyone has it and wouldn't mind, it would be appreciated!

I would like to see it too...

I'd like to see it too

In.

I saw it posted a year or so ago. It was unreal to read. Someone will see this thread and pose it. In the meantime...

Sub Phone Post

ive read it. it's eerie, within the first twenty minutes ppl already suspected Bin Laden.

Later

Rambo John J - 
Mushroom Slap - ive read it. it's eerie, within the first twenty minutes ppl already suspected Bin Laden.

within 2 minutes I was not buying the official story.

Building 7 freefell that evening and I said to myself "world is never gonna be the same".

Fucking still pissed about that massive shenagan.

i meant OGers were say BL and it didnt read like they were just regurgitating the MSM. Might have been DaveFu

In Phone Post 3.0

In... Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Mushroom Slap - 
Rambo John J - 
Mushroom Slap - ive read it. it's eerie, within the first twenty minutes ppl already suspected Bin Laden.

within 2 minutes I was not buying the official story.

Building 7 freefell that evening and I said to myself "world is never gonna be the same".

Fucking still pissed about that massive shenagan.

i meant OGers were say BL and it didnt read like they were just regurgitating the MSM. Might have been DaveFu

I was listening to Stern that morning and he was speculating OBL pretty damn quick too.

whats the code to embed a webpage within a thread?

You know...so theres a window where we can read/scroll while staying in the thread

Channel 11 was saying only the Colombian cartel could do be behind such a massive attack.

I worked at WTC. Phone Post 3.0

i remember.....crazy couple of weeks with intense debate. i think some og'ers said thats it im serving my country Phone Post

In for the read and solemn remembrance

I remember being back in the city that Thursday and having a ton of bomb threats and cops shutting down streets Phone Post 3.0

I remember that weekend being on the belt parkway at night and seeing the huge plumes of smoke still coming out of the footprint of WTC Phone Post 3.0

People I saw day in and day out and carried conversations with the cops that I knew that worked there. It's weird you talk to people and then the place is gone and all those people gone.

It had a profound impact. It's as though my life and perceptions of things totally just flipped.

When I tried to get some comfort from my gf at the time she said she couldn't feel bad about people she didn't know and she just misses her skyline. Phone Post 3.0