9/11: Can Someone Post Thread From That Day?

In Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

jkd_guy - whats the code to embed a webpage within a thread?

You know...so theres a window where we can read/scroll while staying in the thread

1 Like

In. Phone Post 3.0

I posted in that thread. All the news sites were down for me, so I came to the OG for details

In. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post

I was in sixth grade when it happened. Had no idea what was really going on. I remember going to social studies right after P.E. when we found out and my teacher told us all where Afghanistan was on the map. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Hunter Thompson's .45 -
gabemadrid - People I saw day in and day out and carried conversations with the cops that I knew that worked there. It's weird you talk to people and then the place is gone and all those people gone.

It had a profound impact. It's as though my life and perceptions of things totally just flipped.

When I tried to get some comfort from my gf at the time she said she couldn't feel bad about people she didn't know and she just misses her skyline. Phone Post 3.0
Your ex sounds like a real winner. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah she was terrific in every other way and then when that happened and she kept going on about the skyline and how she can't see it down by the river anymore.

To this day I can't understand that I flip through channels and see horrible stuff in other countries I still feel terrible for strangers. Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J -
Mushroom Slap - ive read it. it's eerie, within the first twenty minutes ppl already suspected Bin Laden.

within 2 minutes I was not buying the official story.

Building 7 freefell that evening and I said to myself "world is never gonna be the same".

Fucking still pissed about that massive shenagan.

Science is your friend. Really, it is. Phone Post 3.0

in

Subbed for interest

In for thread posting. Phone Post 3.0

In. I was in 2nd grade when this happened.. Phone Post

in Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - In. I was in 2nd grade when this happened.. Phone Post
Well I feel old now haha Phone Post 3.0

Hunter Thompson's .45 -
gabemadrid -
Hunter Thompson's .45 -
gabemadrid - People I saw day in and day out and carried conversations with the cops that I knew that worked there. It's weird you talk to people and then the place is gone and all those people gone.

It had a profound impact. It's as though my life and perceptions of things totally just flipped.

When I tried to get some comfort from my gf at the time she said she couldn't feel bad about people she didn't know and she just misses her skyline. Phone Post 3.0
Your ex sounds like a real winner. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah she was terrific in every other way and then when that happened and she kept going on about the skyline and how she can't see it down by the river anymore.

To this day I can't understand that I flip through channels and see horrible stuff in other countries I still feel terrible for strangers. Phone Post 3.0
I'm the same. I think that means we aren't sociopaths. I'm good with that. It's hard for me to reconcile when people don't have empathy. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah def I'm good with not being a sociopath lol. You think you know people but its time like that when you really find out what people are like. Phone Post 3.0

Would really like to see the thread too. Always makes me stop and think how much of an impact 9-11 has had. Phone Post 3.0

spinningfapkick - I was in sixth grade when it happened. Had no idea what was really going on. I remember going to social studies right after P.E. when we found out and my teacher told us all where Afghanistan was on the map. Phone Post 3.0
I was in 6th grade social studies too Phone Post 3.0

1 Like