90 Day Fiance

“Maybe the baby do the bottle and let me have the boob.” Asuelu.

1 Like

Micheal for sure earned a pass to the us.

1 Like

If Angela was what I knew was waiting for me when I stepped off the plane I’d never get on it. But that’s easy for me to say: I was born American.

2 Likes

South Africa is a shit show right now, I wonder how that dude is doing? Taking bets on how many people die?

1 Like

He’s probably doing fine, since he’s a dirtbag criminal himself.

2 Likes

that kid from the south african-american couple is a little on the moist side

We were watching this the other night and when they got to an Andrei-Libby segment my wife says “I read the other day that all the females in Libby’s family have open vag shots on their Only Fans pages.” I said “Who would want to see that? If you see one of them bitches you’re already looking at a cunt.” My wife usually disdains my use of “cunt” in conversation, but even she had to agree with that one.

1 Like

First time watching in a year - Natalie gained a bunch of weight. Yara (never seen before) looks good.

1 Like

Yara is a tasty dish, so is Julia. I’d collude with both of them. The difference is that Yara’s natural bitchiness is hilarious. She’s a funny quote machine and it’s all at the expense of her douche husband.

Asuelu is good for 1 hood one per episode too, but their either referring to those 2 hippos fucking or revealing his complete lack of intelligence. I swear the producers thought they were getting a guy with a poor grasp of the language when they really cast a “corky.”

1 Like

Yara seems to be of significant higher quality than Julia. Those bad teeth and awkward smile ruin Julia for me. Something low class and inbred about her. At least Yara is trying to be high class. She obviously isn’t, but she can put on the show better than Julia.

Charlie is a mess. He starts shit at a family reunion just to provoke Andre, yet seems to know Andre would wreck him given the chance. Charlie just hiding behind his family and feeling empowered to provoke while knowing Andre can’t respond.

Chuck seems a little smitten with Andre. Not sure what is going on, but he sure is gaining a fondness for the Moldovian monster.

Yara is definitely a cut above Julia, whose charms all lie from the neck down.

We watch these on recording and FF x8 through Andrei-Libby segments. That’s all ginned-up drama and totally transparent. The consensus is that bunch is trying to get their own show.

1 Like

Source?

1 Like

I like Julia, she’s cute IMO. Definitely has more of the slutty vibe than princess Yara.

Yes, the family Andre is annoying and fake.

2 Likes

I think she’s cute until she smiles. She wears some sexy clothes. That outfit she wears in the interview segments with the camo jacket over the halter top and the retro jeans gets my motor going.