90 Day Fiance

She’s mixed, so it’s legit.

1 Like

What’s with guys like Patrick? He takes her shopping but then doesn’t want to buy anything? There’s a lot of couples on this show that keep doing that. I get not wanting to break the bank, but why get her hopes up going to the store in the first place? Or take her to IKEA where stuff is not too expensive.

And I don’t think how good Thais knows how good she’s got it compared to these other couples. Many of them jobless without a pot to piss in or plan.

Jibri’s sudden motion of “I don’t know if I want to get married” actually translates into “I have no money or job for a beach wedding or any wedding”

Emily just makes me furious. Her attitude, sense of entitlement, contributing nothing to the workforce, her chubbiness, her slight lisp. She’s everything wrong in our world.

But I can’t help myself but to keep watching this shit, haha.

3 Likes

His mom Is definitely black

1 Like

I was trying to figure that out but apparently she is half half

1 Like

Maybe I mixed that up need to look it up

1 Like

Those lips look like an orangutans asshole. Jibri is a fool if he goes forward with the wedding to her.

3 Likes

100% can’t handle the lisp. She’d be fired from my work immediately. Also so annoying to hear the dad complain about the either of them when he enabled all of that.

2 Likes