99% of Ariel's content is now an attack on Dana/UFC

All of his IG and YT highlights are specifically curated to focus on fighter pay, unions and other promotions. What a lil weasel this guy is.

3 Likes

99% of Ariel is a clout chasing faggot

The other 1% is his giant fucking nose

28 Likes

Dana besmirtched Ariel’s name 1 too many times. Ariel is exposing Dana and the UFC

1 Like

That’s because he’s a bitch made soy boy.

10 Likes

He’s not wrong in doing that, specially because Dana always shits on him. And fighters must make more money.

6 Likes

He fucked over the UFC first. DFW had a good relationship with Ariel until he jumped the gun on ufc 200 cause as I said, he’s a clout chasing bitch

4 Likes

He will get his ass kicked in his lifetime

3 Likes

I find it odd that so many people on here bitch and complain about fighter pay but when someone in a position to actually bring attention to it, talks about it, you bitch.

I promise you most fighters in the UFC LOVE the fact he is doing it and bringing attention to it as they want to get paid more and if you as fans actually cared about the fighters, you’d be hoping he continues down the path of talking about fighter pay because it will help fighters make more in the long run.

12 Likes

Really, you don’t think they are under paid?

1 Like

The sub Reddit mma is almost unbearable to go to because of all the constant bitching about fighter pay

4 Likes

Dana is a bully and Ariel is a whiny little cunt. Both of those statements can be true.

Now that Ariel has no direct ties to ESPN or the UFC he wants to bring up fighter pay every other day. Didn’t hear him protesting about it when he had media credentials or when he was being paid directly by the UFC.

7 Likes

And he won’t change a thing

He’s still a step above Elias Cepeda.

10 Likes

Yup. Happens all the time. If it comes from somebody that is disliked, then it’s undesired.

Ariel is the biggest name in MMA journalism. If anyone has the platform, it’s him.

1 Like

Y’all hang off danas nuts too much

6 Likes

Look at this fucking clown…… dude has become a parody of himself

1 Like

It’s literally not.

1 Like

He’s making more than any other full time MMA journalist and is the most well known name in MMA media. Sure he is going to lose sleep over your opinion of him though.

1 Like

Sick burn my god I need some aloe

2 Likes

Ariel is a leftist and it shows. He’s into equality of outcome, stirring up drama, and casting aspersions at the most successful. He is the epitome of a whiny cunt.

6 Likes