99% of Ariel's content is now an attack on Dana/UFC

It’s purely the fact that he used to be Dana/ the UFC’s biggest boot licker *of all time * that rubs people the wrong way ( at least myself)
That shows blatant lack of integrity. I don’t see how anyone can be a supporter of his . He’s the biggest drop balls in mma .

• not of all time. That award goes to chael.
    2nd biggest.
2 Likes

Good, UFC has been underpaying the fighters, the stars of the show, for many years

Hilarious how some people feel the need to defend the corporation over the actual moneymakers

Good on Ariel

5 Likes

GIANT DOUCHE

Honestly he should move to WWE Journalism and fuck off out of MMA

4 Likes

Just because some people thing Ariel is a giant faggot doesn’t mean they are on the UFC’s side.
Where was all this talk before the fallout with dana ?

1 Like

Why would he shit on UFC while they were paying him?

Life lessons 101, dont shit where you eat*

The message isnt flawed, even if the messenger is

I don’t live or hate Dana. I recognize he did a hell of a job building the ufc. Can he be a cut throat fight promoter at times? Of course but it’s a necessary evil in that business.

I would like to see fighters make more money but many seem to expect Dana to just bump everyones pay by like double and that’s ridiculous. There’s a very fine line that a fight promoter needs to tread in this area .

Those who take on the most risk, take the most reward. What are the fighters doing to book venues, set up promos, put up liability insurance, solicit lawyers, etc?

This is what people don’t get when they wonder why Helwani got blacklisted; he ruined their (the UFC’s) good hard work.

1 Like

Yup…that and CTE discussions…Reddit is full of the biggest wusses I’ve ever.

2 Likes

“The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn’t exist”

Kizer Soze

The greatest trick Dana ever pulled was to convince MMA fans to be the foot soldiers in the fight against better fighter pay.

7 Likes

Thats true.

That’s exactly right.
It’s not the message. It’s that Ariel is a little weasel.
He gets no credit for saying these things now , after the fact. He just outed himself as a drop balls.

A piece of dog shit is a step above Capeda.

6 Likes

True.

I often times wonder if people know they’re douche bags and then work on not being a douche in the future or if they know it and try to find the bottom.

1 Like

why should multi millionaire hollywood scum make money from fighter’s blood sweat and tears?
There’s a reason Dana hates Bob Arum and it’s not because of his infamous interview with Ariel , it’s because Arum pays his fighters well and Dana doesn’t.

2 Likes

100%. Why are Marky Mark, Charlize Theron and Matt Damon cashing UFC checks.

People in here talking about risk/reward lol. What risk do the stockholders take in a company that sold for 2 billion.

2 Likes

He is a little fucking rat weasel. Him and ali-del-abba-del-aziz-aziz are my 2 least favorite pieces of shit involved w mma. I hate that gina respects this dorkball too

1 Like

Fighters should definitly get a union and also paid more

that said mma world would be better without helawani and his fighter baiting bullshit he does.

The amount of faggots here hating a guy , that covers the very own sport you faggots claim to love ,
Over some bitchass drama?!? I don’t even lurk here anymore because it’s just the same bunch of girls jerking each other off. Say whatever the fuck you want about Ariel , he has made the sport better. At one time this forum did that, this forum is what turned a child me into the shit eating wild man for mma but now as a grown man, this place is a tombstone for the hardcores. This forum wronged the sport by failing to make it a home for fighters and fans to talk but EVEN THEN AT least it was funny , of course THIS is the aftermath of such shitshow. GOODBYE FAGGOTS

6 Likes

One aspect I don’t think has been touched on is the UFC is like the mlb aaa aa and a rolled into one.

AA baseball players make a few hundred bucks a week plus food stipend.

It would simplify things to have the WEC as the minor league.

And have Pride in Japan still thriving and maybe another all under the UFC umbrella.

Build up stars in those shows then having them fight crossover fights and it’s a big deal.

I get the UFC trying to be MMA so casuals just say I’m a UFC fan not MMA fan, but I would prefer it the way I just described above.

Hell imagine if they had pride back and did tourneys again, and pride rules, and brought back some pride guys for a legends tournament.

They could do one ppv every 3 months with a smaller roster.

And build more star power that way.

If I want to hear from real MMA journalists give me a Heidi Androl or a Megan Olivi.
Am I right guys? If I want to get real crazy give me some Brett Okamoto.

If I need my MMA podcasting fix it’s UFC Unfiltered. I just wish they wouldn’t swear so much

2 Likes