.999 Silver = Best long term investment

I’ve bought from jmbullion, sdbullion, miles Franklin, and Goldsilver. All of them delivered. I had an order disappear in transit and sdbullion resent it right away.

It comes down to price, selection. Miles Franklin you talk to a person and can ask them questions. You can even talk to big guns like Bill Holter.

3 Likes

I bought from Mike Maloney because if you bought a certain amount you got access to his insider program where he gives private reports on trades he’s making or info on whatever. He will also give his exit strategies when it is time to sell. Mike isn’t a perma bull on metals. He says there will be a time to sell and will let you know what he is gldoing

1 Like

I had good luck with provident metals years back

2 Likes

My main sources are jmbullion.com and providentmetals.com… I’ll have to check out sdbullion.com

Thanks for the rec!

1 Like

If I’m honest I buy from jm bullion only because their app is so easy to use. I don’t get on a computer once a month lol.

1 Like

That is a good reason imo

2 Likes

So after I posted that I got on the app and bought some philharmonics lol. They have a good presale price of just over$26 per coin. That’s not bad for a nice minted coin.

3 Likes

Broken record here

I would still prefer to move me silver into gold

I guess I flinch at the idea of going to a shop and getting scalped trading.

I once called Provident Metals to ask the question but they described it as you sell your silver (in my case then buy the gold).

I need to start hitting up some shops and seeing who seems the least scummy/or makes the best trade offer.

I think of this because I was tempted to buy. more gold, but then remembered me silver, would rather swap.

1 Like

I bought a bunch of those too, they are cheap coins, not much more than rounds

2 Likes

Finding a good LCD is the way to go.

Swapping metals online isn’t the way to go, you will be taxed to Bolivia. It’s too bad you can’t swap metals tax free, gold and silver should be a like trade.

2 Likes

Michael Saylor is going hard on metals right now on his livestream event. Guy is a total douche. Says bitcoin lovers should be attacking gold. All the world needs is dollars backed by bitcoin.

1 Like

Good luck attacking gold!

I’ll bet he is secretly buying gold and silver on dips. He would be an idiot not to hedge his crypto. He is business may go bust but I’ll bet he has secret wallets with bitcoin and hidden vaults of gold when he goes bankrupt

2 Likes

Today’s precious metals pickup. I like seeing the price come down.

7 Likes

Love philharmonics.

2 Likes

Look at big dog here…

3 Likes

I really need that milkshake theory to boost the dollar & get silver down to under $20, hopefully $19.
Then it’ll be LCS’ing spree.
The next 2 days in the market are big imo.

5 Likes

I agree but I’m guessing agriculture and oil stocks will be much more lucrative than metals in the next few years. That said, I’m still buying metals.

4 Likes

I hope so. I’m sitting on 10k of dry power and I’m gonna buy more if I can get a coin in my hand for 25 or less

2 Likes

I heard the food sticks are already going up

2 Likes