.999 Silver = Best long term investment

Silverchair with such a cool video and underrated song of a fat boy eating silver coins :coin:

1 Like

Royal Canadian Mint makes the silver maple coins?

Thats a government brand?

If so, I found Royal Canadian Mint bars. 10 ounce bars and they are very nice but expensive. A little over $300 for 10 ounce bar. These are 9999 bars though.

I have to see how much the coin shop buys them for before I start buying them. If they are buying them for the same price as any other standard silver then it won’t be worth it. I got to get at least 1 of the Canadian bars though.

The coin store has to at least buy these bars at $28 per ounce

1 Like

Yep…

Have a Royal Canadian Mint 9999 10 ounce bar and they’re my favorite 10 ounce bars by far… great quality and the little premium is worth it…

It feels like you’re handing treasure in your hand having one of those bad boys…

2 Likes

10-oz-silver-bar-royal-canadian-mint-9999-fine-new-style_83022_Slab

10-oz-silver-bar-royal-canadian-mint-9999-fine-new-style_83022_Obv

This might be the best bar. It’s $303.30 for 1 bar. The cheap 10 ounce bars are around $250.00.

2 Likes
1 Like

That’s the one I have… love it… worth the bit of premium over spot…

I feel like the coin stores have to buy these at a higher price than regular silvers. It’s more pure and it’s a government bar.

1 Like

Even with his reasons, I think the Britannia is better looking.

1 Like

expect to be selling to a shop low…IMHO PMs are hedge to maintain wealth if finacial systems tanks. Selling wouldnt be short term profit taking and trying to get premiums…might as well play paper PM market if you doing that. Ive had my base of silver from when it was ~$7

I lokely wouldnt sell silver unless prices doubled todays price and even then, Id have to need to raise money for something like land, orherwise it just sits.

2 Likes

I will go out on a limb and say no, ASE will not carry the same percentage premium over generic rounds bought now will.

When I go to the lcs since I started stacking ASE had hardly any premium.

2 Likes

I agree, only sell to get an undervalued asset, not fiat.

I think junks silver, especially dimes will command more of a premium than ASE.

2 Likes

Dimes?..as a small “change” amount of silver? Interesting.

I loke 1oz as a base unit for PMs…with gold as akin to large denomination bills for big purchases.

1 Like

Silver dimes will be coveted imo. People will work all day for one in our life time imo

1 Like

In a lot of places… they already do…

2 Likes

I know they do. The wage world wide, excluding 1st world is 2 bucks a day

2 Likes

Some 1964 and before dimes are extremely worn to the point that they don’t even look like silver. Like the uncirculated ones.

That’s a little less than a silver dime. Crazy to think about.

1 Like

I"ll lust carry my Klein Tools diag-cutter and chop a 1oz into equal pie slices🤣

2 Likes

I think when decivilization happens, slavery will come back big time. People will gladly work for your silver dime.

If you get a chance read about it. It is fascinating. Basically the world will never go back to 2019 standard of living because of Covid shut downs and demographics, not enough kids to take over.

3 Likes

Dikes, strippers & lube.
All an electrician needs for job well done.

2 Likes