.999 Silver = Best long term investment

We call lube JuJu :rofl:

Im a low voltage licensed好ow a field engineer dealing with mostly RF. I was an industrial level 3 apprentice back in the 80s

2 Likes

01 here

2 Likes

I feel like foreign countries value silver and gold more than Western countries. In America, they might sweep that gold tooth up and throw it in the trash

4 Likes

Thats like finding a $50 bill on the ground:)

When I open my store 1 generic round will get you nine dimes.

1 Like

I know Ive shit on cryptos for years but I think I might buy some bitcoin at 10k. I am not so sure it hits 4 digits like I said before

1 Like
1 Like

This is the difference in price between Apmex and SD Bullion.

5 gram Pamp gold
10 ounce Royal Canadian Mint

Apmex tries to kill people with their prices.

1 Like

look at countries like thailand在aht chains. India多uge demand for gold. Look at current situation in Turkey夙o t begging citizens to convert their gold savings.

2 Likes

Im reading a book about the deglobalization process right now. The author also has some good podcast appearances on the topic on youtube as well

4 Likes

Off topic but this guy says he bought a little island. I wonder how much an island like that cost? He doesnt say in the video.

Id fill the island up with mango trees. Potatoes everywhere. Build a little cabin with a solar panel roof. Fish the ocean.

I didnt know people could buy islands like this

2 Likes

Would be great for a while, but Id miss random girls @ bars, restaurants, and getting USPS packages of silver ounces

1 Like

You can always canoe back to the mainland.

If I had an island, Id grow fruits and vegetables like I said. Chickens would roam free. Id have a few goats and pigs in a pen.

Even an island like that is millions of dollars is what Im thinking. Ill never be able to afford one.

I was just thinking it would be a good way to avoid the NWO.

2 Likes

Thanks!

I think technology doesnt only go up. Their are many examples of technology and standards of living regressing. I dont think the regression will be like the dark ages but I do think the days of getting year round produce of seasonal crops, cheap food or cheap shit delivered to your door will be a thing of the past

1 Like

Small atolls like this get swept over in hurricanes or big storms. Natives that live on small islands like this tie themselves to coconut trees and pray. They lose everything and have to start again from scratch. All your crops and animals are gone

2 Likes

Maybe you will be a warlord and have a bunch of girls like the Road.

I remember reading that part and I thought, one of those women might have been a high level manager, one a soccer mom, the other a feminist.

1 Like

Im thinking a water-tight underground bunker would be helpful.

1 Like

Water tight bunker with a very long neck and hatch. You may be submerged for a while

1 Like

I support your island dreams though

1 Like

Worth a watch if youre interested in ever moving any of your stack

5 Likes