.999 Silver = Best long term investment

That is a lot of metal. I thought I had a lot but my net worth is less than yours and I don’t have 10%

2 Likes

I agree they’re trying but I don’t think they can work together on it and neither is capable by themselves.

1 Like

silver is an interesting one to me…what do some peoplethink is a good number range?

I think 2000ozs per person max. I love it, but fuck its a PIA.

2 Likes

I have more than that. I want to swap for gold later though, I just keep buying silver because it’s cheap

2 Likes

It is a pia to store.

3 Likes

I think there’s more gold than silver due to silver being used in industry and the vast majority of gold that’s ever been mined is still around. I just don’t think the majority of gold is in private hands, it’s owned by governments and central banks

3 Likes

i know you are a hardcore silver bug and have more…wondering about normal people🤣

Gold I like the idea of stacking for compactness, but silver is such a useful, beautiful, affordable metal.

2 Likes

Same, that’s why I quit buying it. I don’t even have most of in a safe, same for guns, I’d need a house full of safes and I’m not doing that. I’m very comfortable hiding it in plain sight. Most people would have no idea what my sealed monster boxes are.

2 Likes

yes…CBs hold lots and it isnt consumed the way silver is. So definitely more upside in silver if industry produces crap fir modern life. Gold just kinda sits around :rofl:

2 Likes

Silver has great upside but that industrial need will hold back the price imo. They’ll either keep the price relatively cheap(<100) or they’ll find something else for it’s industrial uses and as a pm only it will never be like gold. If silver goes over $80 I’ll sell half mine.

2 Likes

My gold goals are high lol. Right now I’m 50/50 gold to silver but my goals for gold are much more.

1 Like

Gold is a smarter investment for you. I’m a peasant so silver is better for me

1 Like

my plan for my kids is to have them buy a small amount of silver…~500ozs tops, and accrue 1oz golds periodically as a habit, for their future.

We just live off my wife and I as long as possible and they inherit everything hopefully cause we able to get by with what we bring home in shit currency. If need be, I can just divorce, leave everything for them and go be homeless and get by on VA homeless programs, healthcare, etc. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I think gold and silver is an excellent way to pass wealth to kids. If your daughters, God forbid, get divorced, the guy won’t get an ounce of those metals

3 Likes

Lol you love saying that. You’re far from a peasant based only on your silver stack. You own property in the nicest state in the US, you have a pension and most importantly you’re a smart guy. Definitely not a peasant imo. I grew up up surrounded by peasants in rural WV and you’re far from it.

3 Likes

Gentleman then, silver is the money of gentlemen. Gold is the money of kings

4 Likes

I’m in grand cayman right now. Saw lots and lots of gold and silver this week. Such an interesting little country. As strong as the dollar currently is the cayman dollar is still 25% stronger.

2 Likes

wow

2 Likes

All that hidden money

2 Likes

Also can’t stream the ufc on espn plus and I’m pissed lol

1 Like