.9lb allowance overweight in the Diaz/GSP fight

Last minute notice from the UFC to Nick that there is allowance to .9lb's overweight for the title fight when there is normally no overweight allowed.

As far as I know, both guys made 170.

Diaz camp was suggesting that St. Pierre could be overweight. Since we know Georges got sick, this is an interesting theory.

I love how the guy mentioned that it was off the record and now it's up on youtube though lol.

Just noticed another thread about this. Mods please delete.

That dude probably had no idea he was being video taped. 

that is some shady shit right there. Wonder if anyone got a photo/vid of the actual scale when GSP was on it. 

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

That dude probably had no idea he was being video taped. 

that is some shady shit right there. Wonder if anyone got a photo/vid of the actual scale when GSP was on it. 

not likely.

It's somewhat shady, but if it's allowed for both guys then what's the big problem?

I mean, if St.Pierre was off weight it's not like he would have forfeited the title to Diaz. The title just wouldn't be on the line as far as I know.

Seems like this rule change would have helped Diaz more than hurt him.

Porkchop - Just noticed another thread about this. Mods please delete.

Why would the mods delete this? Is it true and you don't want ppl knowing? Or is this complete bull shit? I'm genuinely curious as this if the first I heard of this. I also tried to click the link to the vid and it didn't work, so I'm more inclined to believe its bull shit Phone Post

boulder40 -

Why would the mods delete this? Is it true and you don't want ppl knowing? Or is this complete bull shit? I'm genuinely curious as this if the first I heard of this. I also tried to click the link to the vid and it didn't work, so I'm more inclined to believe its bull shit Phone Post

Its a real video. Shady as fuck too Phone Post

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
boulder40 -

Its a real video. Shady as fuck too Phone Post

I see why he wanted it deleted now because he's op and there was one now I got that part.. However I click the link and it says error validating video.. How I find it on YouTube? Phone Post

This thread has the better title so we should keep it going.

I have zero love for Team Cesar Gracie but this is some horseshit. Phone Post

OP remove the question mark and everything after it for it to work for everyone.

If OP doesn't just copy the link and do as suggested above. Phone Post

boulder40 - 

I don't want people knowing, that's why I made a thread about it.

Kidding.

Nah I just hate it when people flood the UG with copies of the same thread.

The video should be working too. Not sure why it isn't for you.

Here is another link to it. The video is playing for me here in this thread but this is for anyone having any trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywEsvxb1oP8

Porkchop -
boulder40 - 

Kidding.

I got it man no need to be a dick!

See I kid to. I didn't pay attention to the fact that you were the op.. 1 hour of sleep with baby crying all night will make you not pay attention to shit right Phone Post

The Quebec athletic commission allows a one pound allowance even for title fights. Phone Post

After watching what I think trench coat dude was saying was if they were under 171 but over the 170 mark they would just announce it as 170 so fans and everyone else wouldn't be freaking out for the next hour trying to figure out if the card was gonna disintegrate in front of them.. That's why he said they were gonna say 170 and give them an hour after to cut the weight.. What they've done in the past for non titles is give the option to try and cut the extra weight in an hour or give up 20% of the purse. Being a title fight with obviously alot more rising on it they didn't want panic so they were telling him basically be cool and don't act a fool if he's .5 over and calling it out, and just allow him to cut it without a scene Phone Post

boulder40 - 
Porkchop -
boulder40 - 

Kidding.

See I kid to. I didn't pay attention to the fact that you were the op.. 1 hour of sleep with baby crying all night will make you not pay attention to shit right Phone Post

lol sorry bro I'm a dick by nature.

All the best with the new baby big guy.

That guy was a Diaz supporter , this was staged. You don't find it a bit shady the video is running before he walks up ? Diaz camp are masters at conspiracy theories and paranoia , coincidence ? Phone Post

Seriously thought that's weird as hell. Looks corrupt Phone Post

Porkchop -
boulder40 - 
Porkchop -
boulder40 - 

Kidding.

lol sorry bro I'm a dick by nature.

All the best with the new baby big guy.

It's all good man..thanks. There's a pic on here of him at 8 weeks throwing up the UG Phone Post

huh, that seems odd.