A beautiful song in English and Portuguese

1 Like

hmmm....

Nobody else liked it?

I liked it.

Cool 

GentileLarryDavid - 

That was awful. This is a better example of a song that’s beautiful in English and Portuguese.

Thanks for sharing. I liked that one, too.

You seem like a nice guy even though your screen name is Doomsday, but that first song was terrible. I mean terrible. Also I don't dig someone telling me that everything's going to be alright. I have Trump doing that for 2 hours everyday and my wife doing it the rest of the day. I want someone to tell me that things suck and they pretty much sucked before all this and they will suck again after it's over. At least I can get behind that message. Thanks.

holly9000 -

You seem like a nice guy even though your screen name is Doomsday, but that first song was terrible. I mean terrible. Also I don't dig someone telling me that everything's going to be alright. I have Trump doing that for 2 hours everyday and my wife doing it the rest of the day. I want someone to tell me that things suck and they pretty much sucked before all this and they will suck again after it's over. At least I can get behind that message. Thanks.

I got you, bro.