A bit less hate for DC recently?

I still hear some boos, but maybe not as many. Not sure if it's just me, or if people are legitimately becoming slightly less retarded and not booing him as much.

Dude represented the US twice in wrestling. Is likely the LHW GOAT.

Approaching 40 yrs old, he was still taking it to an in his physical prime and completely juiced to the gills JBJ before getting caught by the cheater.

His only loss is to someone anyone w/ a brain knows was juicing hardcore back then, too.

Is it just me, or is DC receiving a few less boos now?

The crowd was cheering “DC” during the fight. 

Yeah way less boos ever since he lost to Jon jones the second time 

Dude the crowd was cheering for DC big time. They even had their own “Let’s go DC” chant.

I would say the tide has turned. When DC mentioned Jon Jones name people started booing.

I was at a bar and so it was hard to hear during and after his fight. If the crowd was cheering for him and booing JBJ's name, that's awesome.

I guess I was referring more so to the weigh-ins, which I could clearly hear. Sounded like he was still getting some boos, but not as many as he did previously.

LOL at a “completely juiced to the gills” JBJ, who passed like 7/8 tests leading up to and after the fight. I like how a fighter is always completely juiced to the gills, as if no one has ever used a substance to recover from a workout. Each time they use a PED they’re strength increases 200% and they become lightning quick according to the UG.

Oh and Jones beat him the first time when they both were clean (and if you assume Jones was dirty here then assume DC was too). DC cannot and will not ever beat Jones. Jones is better at everything. When those 2 are in a room together, DC knows his place on the pecking order.

FrontBroRian - LOL at a "completely juiced to the gills" JBJ, who passed like 7/8 tests leading up to and after the fight. I like how a fighter is always completely juiced to the gills, as if no one has ever used a substance to recover from a workout. Each time they use a PED they're strength increases 200% and they become lightning quick according to the UG.

Oh and Jones beat him the first time when they both were clean (and if you assume Jones was dirty here then assume DC was too). DC cannot and will not ever beat Jones. Jones is better at everything. When those 2 are in a room together, DC knows his place on the pecking order.

JBJ was so juiced his skin literally turned orange.

He has had some exciting fights, been making weight and actually seemed pretty cool on the embedded. It is mostly just when he tries to act tough and talk smack that he comes across like a wanker.

I've recently become a fan

I really appreciate DC

Never liked him. Not going to start now. Jones is GOAT.

i never hated him. hes always been likeable

The Sultan - I really appreciate DC
Same here. Not just a good fighter but a good role model in general. Respect.

Hard to hate DC. He is a dork, but he is a great fighter who has been through the ringer in his personal life and still maintained being a good person.

DC is great 

I root for DC. I think he is a good guys and a great fighter!

I was a bones jones fan until that basically became impossible. Dc has really gotten the shaft due to bones and he seems like a good hard working guy.

Kostakio -
The Sultan - I really appreciate DC
Same here. Not just a good fighter but a good role model in general. Respect.
Fake champ. Jones is GOAT.
Southpaw76 - I was a bones jones fan until that basically became impossible. Dc has really gotten the shaft due to bones and he seems like a good hard working guy.

This guy gets it.

I don't see how it's even possible to be a fan of Bones Jones anymore considering his entire career is a farce, he still won't accept any responsibility, he broke a pregnant woman's arm, and while on PEDs and in his prime, he was still getting the shit beat out of him by 38 year old Black Fedor.

DC deserves none of the hate he gets. I dont even know how its possible to hate him. He seems like a genuinely good guy. Even during his run ups to the 3 Jones fights, when I was a big Jones fan, I liked DC and kind of wanted him to get the win.

He just got caught in middle of the trainwreck that is Jon Jones. He became the target for all the hate that Jones fans couldnt or wouldnt direct where it really belonged. Its sad that DC will forever have an asterisk next to his name as the guy who only got the belt when Jones imploded, when in truth, hes the champion the fans deserve in the first place.

It's about time. DC is clearly the best LHW ever.