A close look at the UFC Theme Song

hate that song...

At this point, they could sub it out for Barbara Streisand's "Feelings" and it would be an improvement. Phone Post

Cyril Jeff - hate that song...

Which? So far we are up to four, five if you count the English lyric abomination. 

46and2 - 
2JupitersTooMany -  Boot scootin' is like moonwalking forward with a penis.

Sorry for the hijack, it just reminds me of this song. 

If we had sigs on this forum, I'd steal the first part of your post and use it for mine.

"Boot scootin' is like moonwalking forward with a penis."

That's just awesome.

LMAO I was thinking the same thing! Gotdayum that shit made me laugh.

http://www.ultimatefighter.com/videos/seeing-red

change it to Lucas With the Lid Off

catch the vibe catch the vibe, oooooohhhhoooohhhh

That video intro they do At Live events to teenage wasteland would do just fine. Phone Post

iamblake -  That video intro they do At Live events to teenage wasteland would do just fine. Phone Post
Darned Eleveners. Baba O'Riley.

Limp Bizkit cut a special track for UFC 40 for Tito. Phone Post

iamblake - That video intro they do At Live events to teenage wasteland would do just fine.

the $$$ for the rights and permissions to put that on a live broadcast going into hundreds of thousands of homes once or twice a month would be outrageous.

they don't even pay to use obscure walk-out music when they re-show the fights on Unleashed, they definitely won't pocket up for Teenage Wasteland.

I agree in theory though, saw it at the Cain/Brock event in Anaheim, crowd went nuts.

Zedlepln - 
iamblake -  That video intro they do At Live events to teenage wasteland would do just fine. Phone Post
Darned Eleveners. Baba O'Riley.

100% better

thedoom - That songs only as gay as the person listening to it

Another vote for gay.

Supercalo has nailed it. Back in the old UFC events the audience was mostly homosexual men that grappled as their passion. Over the course of the years, the demographic has become even more homosexual, so they are currently in the process of changing intro songs. Last I heard it was either "Tenderness" or "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen. Phone Post

Herring In A Fur Coat - " Don't Stop Me Now " is a great song.

Another vote for gay.

DarkReflection - Yeah I'm not a fan of that song..

I always hear...

"Time to end this suffering, I need a MAN INTO MYSELF"

noises followed by what sounds like "YEAH! SWEET!"

beep for sure.

Cheers

-DR

ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

nice

2JupitersTooMany - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - " Don't Stop Me Now " is a great song.

Another vote for gay.
I'm guessing Relax would be over the top?

"Relax, don't do it when you want to come... "

"But shoot it in the right direction..."

"I'm coming.  I'm coming.  Yeah."

I'm sorry, but menacing songs about the threat of gun violence have no place in the UFC.

2JupitersTooMany - "Relax, don't do it when you want to come... "

"But shoot it in the right direction..."

"I'm coming.  I'm coming.  Yeah."

I'm sorry, but menacing songs about the threat of gun violence have no place in the UFC.
Oh, well that makes sense why they used it at the end of Zoolander. Always wondered what that song was about and why my friends always laughed when I sang it.

If there was one thing the UFC should have used from the Pride buyout, it's the intro song.

Nothing got me pumped for an MMA event like the Pride intros.

It's pretty sad they've started to infect Strikeforce with that generic nu-metal background noise too.