A Couple Of Boating Questions For Captain Canuck.

As you all know the good Captain is a boating enthusiast, or boatsman. So, if you ever have any boating questions he’s the guy to aks and this is the thread to ask them in. 

I’ll start…

Question number one; have you ever banged a chick on a boat?  I banged a chick in a canoe once. It wasn’t easy to do and she wouldn’t take off her life jacket. 

Question b; aren’t you glad that dillhole Dougie was banned from or left the OG?  I know I am. This place is way better without him, eh?

And my third question is; do you guys keep paddles on your big sail boats?  If I ever come out there will you help me find someone competent to take me sailing?  

Also do you have to have a boating license to sail?  Can you drink booze and sail?  Will you get a SUI if your all piled up and sailing around?

Thanks if I think of anymore boating questions I’ll post them here (or make more threads). 

You need a paddle

you can get a dui ticket for boating drunk...lakes have patrolling cops and they also often camp at marinas watching folks embark and disembark 

you need a boating license in Ontario at least ...but you can get it easy via an online written test.

How does it work on a crewed sail boat?  Does the whole crew have to be licensed?  Do they all have to stay sober?  

Cap Canuck is a Power Boat-em

you going to take up pirating?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRR_DIYwi_U

King Trav -

As you all know the good Captain is a boating enthusiast, or boatsman. So, if you ever have any boating questions he’s the guy to aks and this is the thread to ask them in. 

I’ll start…

Question number one; have you ever banged a chick on a boat?  I banged a chick in a canoe once. It wasn’t easy to do and she wouldn’t take off her life jacket. 

Question b; aren’t you glad that dillhole Dougie was banned from or left the OG?  I know I am. This place is way better without him, eh?

And my third question is; do you guys keep paddles on your big sail boats?  If I ever come out there will you help me find someone competent to take me sailing?  

Also do you have to have a boating license to sail?  Can you drink booze and sail?  Will you get a SUI if your all piled up and sailing around?

Thanks if I think of anymore boating questions I’ll post them here (or make more threads). 

Sorry, I don’t know how I missed this one.

1) Yes I have banged a chick on a boat.

2) Dougie was a national treasure and a cultural gift to the world. His death of teh bad AIDS was a tragedy.

3) Yes, all boats should have some sort of device by law to provide some power assist for safety.

4) I rarely take people sailing anymore. They annoy me.

5) Yes, I have a boating license.

6) You can drink and sail but it depends on the boat. There are regulations on having open alcohol on boats that need to be followed. I personally do not drink and sail.

7) Yes, you can be fined and arrested even for intoxicted operation of a boat.

King Trav -

How does it work on a crewed sail boat?  Does the whole crew have to be licensed?  Do they all have to stay sober?  

These questions depend on the size and ype of boat but for pleasure craft purposes:

The captain of the vessel has to have an operating license.

The crew does not have to be licenced.

No, they do not have to stay sober but the person operating the boat must be sober.

KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Cap Canuck is a Power Boat-em

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Hush your mouth Captain Canuck drive power boats!

vincan469 -

I am the last Pirate on Lake Huron.

Captain Canuck, 

What is the one thing that power boaters do that is annoying when you are sailing?

What is the most dangerous thing power boaters do?

Do you have a pirate flag?

paw - 

Captain Canuck, 

What is the one thing that power boaters do that is annoying when you are sailing?

What is the most dangerous thing power boaters do?

Do you have a pirate flag?

Wow, I seem to be missing all sorts of threads these days.

This didn’t show up in my subscribed threads again.

If I missed anything from someone, please message me.

There are a few things power boaters do that annoy me.

1. Right of way.

When I am under sail, my boat has the right of way over a boat that is under power.

Having said that, I try to stay the f*ck away from power boats when I see them because it;s just smart to stay away from something when you can.

I do the same with a big rock I see, or a log, or a boat at rest and not under any power.

The problem is that power boats like to come close to sailboats.

Why? I suspect it’s because power boats like to congregate and they come close to chat?

Sail boats under sail are heavy and don’t maneuver like power boats.

1. Power boaters who like to zip around other boats.

F*ck you jet-skis. Stay the hell away. No one cares that you think it’s cool to race along side.

In fact, most people with Jet Skis are morons who don’t understand waterways or navigation etc well at all.

Power boaters tend not to understand to give other boats space.

Don’t get me wrong. There are times when sailboats will edge each other out and claim right of way when racing but that’s a race. Otherwise give berth.

1. I do fly the Calico Jack.
Captain Canuck -
vincan469 -

I am the last Pirate on Lake Huron.

your love of pirating only surpassed by you love for the seamen?

Cap bangs every chick that rides on his boat. 

Because of the, you know, the implication

Black Dougie - 

Cap bangs every chick that rides on his boat. 

Because of the, you know, the implication

That would be untrue.

#skaternation