A Couple Questions!

Mr. Inoue-

I have a couple of questions for you, if you have time to answer that would be awesome!

1. You always say you will fight any opponent that a promoter offers you, but isn't there someone you would to fight? Either for personal reasons or you think it would be exciting for the crowd and your fans?

2. What is the best and worst thing about living in Japan?

3. What part of MMA training do you enjoy the most? Which part do you hate the most?

4. If you weren't an MMA fighter, what do you think you would have ended up doing?

5. What do you think of Genki Sudo's fighting style? would you ever do anything like that in a match?

6. What is one thing that your fans would be surprided to know about you?

Thanks a lot! I'm sure your fans would love to read your responses!

Your fan,

Ramy Daoud

1. You always say you will fight any opponent that a promoter offers you, but isn't there someone you would to fight? Either for personal reasons or you think it would be exciting for the crowd and your fans?

Silva and Randy

2. What is the best and worst thing about living in Japan?
Best: It`s my garden.
Worst: Cold in the winters

3. What part of MMA training do you enjoy the most?
Lifting
Which part do you hate the most?
Running

4. If you weren't an MMA fighter, what do you think you would have ended up doing?
Maybe a lawyer

5. What do you think of Genki Sudo's fighting style? would you ever do anything like that in a match?
cool style. I would locve to be able to be so composed to pull off some of the stunts he pulls.

6. What is one thing that your fans would be surprided to know about you?
I`m actually a nice guy!

Haha, good reply to the last one. Thanks a lot for answering the questions! I wanted to ask you more but I know how busy you are.

Thank you,

Ramy Daoud