A crow goes tobogganing using a mayonnaise lid

Animals are awesome.

Holy shit,awesome Phone Post 3.0

S bend7 - Holy shit,awesome Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post

Awesome crow is awesome Phone Post

At the end he thought "enough of this bunny slope, I'm ready for the black diamonds!"

Russian kid was hawking up chernobyl loogies. Phone Post 3.0

A snowboarder died in an avalanche , and was re-incarnated into that amazing creature. Phone Post 3.0

Someone post the videos of crows doing experiments/exercises that have been set up for them. They bend sticks into tools and plan things out several steps in advance.

Very cool Phone Post 3.0

Very cool, but I really wish the climb back to the top of the hill was that easy for me... Phone Post

Dr Gonzo - Someone post the videos of crows doing experiments/exercises that have been set up for them. They bend sticks into tools and plan things out several steps in advance.
What is this video you speak of? Phone Post 3.0

LeastLegit - 
Dr Gonzo - Someone post the videos of crows doing experiments/exercises that have been set up for them. They bend sticks into tools and plan things out several steps in advance.
What is this video you speak of? Phone Post 3.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY8-gP3Sw_8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mm1H5DYdlk

As I get older , and get tired of people and their shiftiness, I find animals even more intriguing Phone Post 3.0

rustyshakleford - A snowboarder died in an avalanche , and was re-incarnated into that amazing creature. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, VU! Phone Post 3.0

I love that this sob CAN FUCKING FLY and still finds entertainment in sliding down a hill lol

up

Crows and ravens are very intelligent birds. While hiking in the mountains, I've seen ravens play fetch with twigs (one raven will drop a twig from up high, and another will catch it on its way down).

Crows are wicked smart.

And it seems that they have a sense of play as well!

Thats awesome Phone Post 3.0

rustyshakleford - As I get older , and get tired of people and their shiftiness, I find animals even more intriguing Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0