A day without industrial men?

Lets say every man working a physically demanding, dangerous occupation in any sector decided to collectively take a day off to protest profession inequality.

Lol.

Even a day would make a big difference. All these secretaries taking a day off is just a minor inconvenience.

ShanTheMan - Even a day would make a big difference. All these secretaries taking a day off is just a minor inconvenience.

This

Just a day without male garbage collectors will have the leftists begging for them

Women have done nothing but reveal their collective lack of wisdom with all of these rallies.

Women, only been working for about 60 years and already want a day off.

Did I miss another bullshit rally today?

Hashtag - Did I miss another bullshit rally today?
Yep, day without women.

Dont go to work, dont spend money and protest the wage gap and patriarchy.

It should have been held on palm sunday.

How about a day without truck drivers?

Taco Bell would run out of shells brah!

solidsnake - How about a day without truck drivers?

Taco Bell would run out of shells brah!
1 day without trucks moving would cripple the economy for years. 2 days would be disastrous. 3 is the end of the US.

hehe.  I saw this on the 5 oclock news this morning.  I jokingly asked my girlfriend when a day without men is so we can all see how little actual work gets done in this country without men seeing as how they do 90% of all the physical and manual labor jobs and actually physially build all the shit that ever gets built.  Basically all the jobs that are physically hard or that suck to do.

Everyone would bow down and beg for mercy if the electric company decided to do a day without electricity

And don't get me wrong, I love women, but there's a reason there aren't any women roofing your house or working for moving companies and its not because they don't have the option....

This just like the day without immigrants will do nothing to actually make a difference and result in women no call no showing a job and getting shitcanned.

The wage gap is bullshit. The reason women on average earn less over a lifetime is simple. THEY DONT WORK AS LONG AS MEN AND TAKE MORE TIME OFF FOR FAMILIES. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But to make it seem like a company can pay a woman with the same experience less than a man is idiotic. It is not going to happen as it is ILLEGAL. My wife makes less than the other directors at her job because she is the newest director. In a few more years she will be at the same pay scale as others. 

Hurtsogood -

And don't get me wrong, I love women, but there's a reason there aren't any women roofing your house or working for moving companies and its not because they don't have the option....

Its not because they physically can't, its that most simply dont want to do difficult work.

Lets put some dick hats on and cruise the streets

Bolt Vanderhuge -
Hurtsogood -

Its not because they physically can't, its that most simply dont want to do difficult work.

I agree.  It is much more difficult for them to do it physically given how much stronger men naturally are, though.

Its one of those things where most able bodied men could carry some 60 pound landscaping blocks across a yard pretty easily and be ready to go get some more and most women would probably be about to pass out doing that same thing just because it requires so much more exertion for them.

Plus the environment most men grow up in generally discourages them from complaining about how hard something like that is, even if they feel like complaining or verbalizing it, where from my experience, women aren't exposed to the same kind of shame men get for being whiners.