A Discussion: Black Violence

13% = 58%

We all know the FBI Crime Stats.  13% of the population commit 58% of violent crime.  We as a nation won't address this on any front.  That's a problem. The problem is compounded when we won't acknowledge it to even start a discussion. So what's going to keep happening?  It's going to get worse.

When black violence rears it's ugly head like lately, violence against Asians in America, they try to ignore it.  The media does it' best to brush it under the rug, but when it's so egregious and can't anymore, its spun it into white supremacy.  These are the mental gymnastics a huge portion of this country undertakes to make this behavior ok.  I don't understand the WHY of it?

So why is it we can't even talk about this in the open?

Of the 13% population stat, we can break it down further.  6.5% would be males doing the majority of the 58%.  Of the 6.5%, the under 13 and over 35 are mostly not involved by in large.  So it's easily under 5% of the US population committing 58% of our violent crime. That's a goddamn problem.

Take a gangrape committed by some black guys on an Asian girl and it's white supremacy?  This is beyond insane.

How can we as a country address this, and turn the tides against this violent portion of our population and protect good innocent people these predators.

44 Likes

The left controls our schools, our government and what we’re allowed to talk about and what words aren’t allowed to be spoken. We’re fucked. 

17 Likes

bro, you talk about it all the time.

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-GotqfNrmg

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT2rlJe9cuU

1 Like
VirusHoax - bro, you talk about it all the time.

You and your ilk don’t. You won’t address the root of the problem nor viable solutions. You are part of the problem moron. 

11 Likes

Two questions for you OP if this truly a discussion of good faith.

Do you believe violence has a direct correlation with poverty?

and

Do you have any evidence (non-anicdotal) that one's race directly correlates with violent behavior?

I believe anything can be discussed civilly.

6 Likes

This will be a shitshow, but question like this “Do you believe violence has a direct correlation with poverty?” have been debated tons of time

You simply do NOT see the same level of violent crimes in poor Whites, Asians, Hispanic, etc. areas. But it’ll always be the go to excuse by Leftist apologists.

16 Likes
Sprawl'n'Stall - This will be a shitshow, but question like this "Do you believe violence has a direct correlation with poverty?" have been debated tons of time

You simply do NOT see the same level of violent crimes in poor Whites, Asians, Hispanic, etc. areas. But it’ll always be the go to excuse by Leftist apologists.

No not the same level but there is a corresponding rise in criminality in poor white communities.  I don't know why it's so much worse in the black community.  Messaging in media?  Lack of condemnation in media has to have some effect.  

1 Like

Were they always this disproportionately high? If not, when did the numbers spike and what policies contributed to the rise?

1 Like
theBEAToff - 

Were they always this disproportionately high? If not, when did the numbers spike and what policies contributed to the rise?

Now that is actually a good starting point.

2 Likes
OneGlove -

and

Do you have any evidence (non-anicdotal) that one's race directly correlates with violent behavior?

I do not know. What I do know iIve been to the poorest parts of the US, West Virginia, and Appalachian Kentucky.  There are no bars on the windows of businesses, there are no metal detectors to get into their schools, for example.  They are statistically the poorest people in the United States.  So why isn't their violence soaring?

I think it's because their culture doesn't celebrate violence and misogyny. But I couldn't say for sure. 

21 Likes
OneGlove -

and

I read the arrest reports of a small city near me. 95% of all arrests for shootings are black males. There are plenty of poor white and brown people in the area but they just don't shoot people very often.

I bet black Christian Republicans have 10x lower rates of gun violence than the inner city people without fathers around.

Its not poverty it is culture.

Single mom ghetto culture is violent compared to conservative Christian culture.

The left just yells poverty poverty poverty but can't explain why violent crime rates are lower among other groups of the poor.

17 Likes

Move more poor black people into liberal neighborhoods.

6 Likes

White silence is violence.

They are not counting white silence on the violence statistic. Then it would be like 99 percent violent crimes by whites 

10 Likes

Has the typical black family changed from something more positive into what it is now, as typified by the BLM anti-patriarchical family model?

Has there been an observable change in the demographics of the typical black family?

I know there are more of the non-patriarchical families in the white community now than there used to be, but I don’t know if that causes a change in crime statistics for that demographic as compared to black families.

TzTinkle - Move more poor black people into liberal neighborhoods.

Except for the gated communities, because they have gates and stuff.

1 Like
tourist - Has the typical black family changed from something more positive into what it is now, as typified by the BLM anti-patriarchical family model?

Has there been an observable change in the demographics of the typical black family?

I know there are more of the non-patriarchical families in the white community now than there used to be, but I don’t know if that causes a change in crime statistics for that demographic as compared to black families.

Thomas Sowell has spoken extensively on the degradation of the black family unit and its contribution to all sorts of social issues.

2 Likes
Fighting -
OneGlove -

and

I do not know. What I do know iIve been to the poorest parts of the US, West Virginia, and Appalachian Kentucky.  There are no bars on the windows of businesses, there are no metal detectors to get into their schools, for example.  They are statistically the poorest people in the United States.  So why isn't their violence soaring?

I think it's because their culture doesn't celebrate violence and misogyny. But I couldn't say for sure. 

1962 Aid to Dependent Children. From 1860 to 1960 70-80% of black kids were raised in a 2 parent household. Now it's something like 10-30%. When you take away the fear of a women have to raise a child on her own with no help she acts accordingly. The same trend is with whites. 

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XseDL1NvmrE

4 Likes