A Discussion: Black Violence

2 Likes

Welcome to Clown World.

You want to show everyone how smart and insightful you are, start by not responding to a chart showing violent crime with stats that only show murder statistics.

Lol I bought a 800k house in a upper middle class area In westchester. Rarely see any of these sub humans savages in my area.

Just keep posting black violence vids and articles and this thread would never end.

3 Likes

You should have bought an 800k in San Francisco instead

Let’s say present.

You like present Native Americans bro?

The math works out with the chart matching the federal statistics exactly.

So you’re autistic repetition of “I only have trouble with fake statistics disseminated by racist, White nationalist, White supremacist, neo-Nazi, and the KKK.” is now a proven lie. :rofl:

#Ouch.

Le Shat
©

3 Likes

With all due respect, if 25% of your race will see a prison cell at some point, i’d call that a problem. That said, I do know plenty of good black folks that work hard and just want to raise their families. I feel bad that the shit stains and the hip hop culture give them all a bad name. I always give people a chance, but if you turn on a police scanner in a major city tonight your statement will quickly fall apart. Sad to say.

3 Likes

Very sad. She didn’t need to die. Walgreens failed her. Severe pain and suffering should be inflicted on that piece of sh!t.

1 Like

Of course a racist white liberal like would disagree with Thomas Sowell. How dare them people think for themselves…

4 Likes

The attempt at indoctrination by my dad notwithstanding, I disagree with Thomas Sowell on many things, while also agreeing with him on somethings

Oh Believe It has daddy issues, we’re all shocked.
Rejects Thomas Sowell and his Dad, sides with the view of 19 year old girls.

#CinnamonIt

Kristen Schaal Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

Le Shat
©
:star: Influencer :star:

2 Likes
3 Likes

https://t.co/P7poexBQ7s

4 Likes