A Discussion: Black Violence

2 Likes

https://nypost.com/2022/09/20/17-year-old-wanted-for-murder-of-north-carolina-teenagers/

1 Like

I never heard of this case. We know why. She was just a little 12 year old white girl shot in the mouth by a gang of black home invader’s. Doesn’t meet the media’s agenda. Yet Sir George Floyd is a national hero with statue’s built in his honor.

10 Likes

Fuck George Floyd and anybody who supported that piece of shit.

3 rookie cops are in jail just for associating with Chauvin who is not guilty in normal people’s view.

8 Likes

Emily Elizabeth Haddock

Just wanted to say her name again. Anytime someone champions that thug George Floyd her name should be the reply.

6 Likes

Alot of the criticism against Kyle was that he didnt live in Kenosha and had no legit reason to get involved. Zimmerman lived in the neighborhood he was protecting and was the legit Neighborhood Watch.

2 Likes
3 Likes

The media also has Emit Till anniversary stories every year.

1 Like

Lol, what? So we agree, shooting shithead gangsters is cool?

Pleas down to 30 days for raping a teenager, attacks five more people a week before sentencing.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

The look on this murderous bitch’s face tells me she’s not sorry and will do it again ASAP.

4 Likes

Coe gives zero fucks.

1 Like
1 Like

6 Likes

I’m so sick of this white supremacy

3 Likes

This animal doesn’t even look particularly savage. At some point, we need to erect a shrine to remember what (((they))) did to us.
Segregation or Serengeti.

3 Likes

No surprise a black prosecutor would give a black rapist a pass. Blacks are the only race that brag about rape and let black rapists walk freely in prison.

And if this offends anyone, too bad. It’s a FACT…

5 Likes