A donkey can Mod this website

As Kirik & Chris continued to get hammered over their horrible lack of of focus and containment of this website over the past 2 years, let's figure it out for them.

#1 Quit being cheap.

Solution: There are a ton of younger men and women on this forum that could use some extra income, pay them MINIMUM wage or less to work 4 hours a day to Mod the forums.

Also there are TONS of broke ass fat guys on this forum that could use a little extra income as well.

STOP using "long time members" or "friends" to Mod this site.

#2 Quit being lazy counting your money.

Solution: Read again what I posted in Solution #1.

Kirik is a GREAT human being and has done a ton for this sport for years.

Chris, nobody likes, so whatever.

But you cannot have just 2 Super Mods and a bunch of free lackeys.

Time to get a little professional Kirik, this forum helped save and build MMA, now it seems hellbent on after cashing in on the sport to let it be trashed.

If you need to know whats up feel free to PM me and we can chat.

Enjoy (probably banning me for telling the truth).

' the fuck outta here

Oh I've been here since pre 1999 and am actually involved in the industry unlike you mr. 2007.

I just have gotten banned twice for once speaking the truth on a Mod having an affair with a forum member and secondly banned for I have no clue, you never get answers from people here.

PM me "Spinelock" and I'll stack up my credentials in the business to yours.

Just trying to help out here.

Wrong planet asshole! Phone Post

Why pay someone to moderate, when there are probably some decent userswho monitor enough threads throughout the day and would mod for free? Phone Post

Ya Monster, Jason has done a good jon lately, he is so new that I had forgotten about him, that is a step in the right direction but can only him Mod the forums correctly?

emotion #13 is a 'mod'.

That about says it all.

op is correct

Ice Cubes on Kiriks Nipples - Oh I've been here since pre 1999 and am actually involved in the industry unlike you mr. 2007.

I just have gotten banned twice for once speaking the truth on a Mod having an affair with a forum member and secondly banned for I have no clue, you never get answers from people here.

PM me "Spinelock" and I'll stack up my credentials in the business to yours.

Just trying to help out here.

'07's gonna '07 so bite me

Also while I like your screen name, Do you really expect people to take you seriously when you offer advice to your namesake? How does that work? Hey Mr Kirik my name is Ice cubes on Kiriks Nipples and I wanna teach you how to run your business..........