a FREE Chick-fil-A for YOU :)

"The chain is offering the food to promote its new app, called Chick-fil-A One, which launched on Wednesday.

Anyone who downloads the app between June 1 and June 11 will get their choice of a free original, spicy, or grilled chicken sandwich, the company told Business Insider."----

http://www.businessinsider.com/chick-fil-a-is-giving-away-free-sandwiches-2016-6

Big WIN! Phone Post 3.0

Fuckin scoreboard Phone Post 3.0

I thought the way they spun the automation piece here is genius.

This is Chick-fil-a taking the first step that McDonalds and others will follow by trending towards less labor being required in the future.

It's all being posed as a huge benefit because chick-fil-a is always so busy so now they don't have to wait as long.

Thage - I thought the way they spun the automation piece here is genius.

This is Chick-fil-a taking the first step that McDonalds and others will follow by trending towards less labor being required in the future.

It's all being posed as a huge benefit because chick-fil-a is always so busy so now they don't have to wait as long.
Do you even recycle, bro ? Phone Post 3.0

Delicious! In for later. Phone Post 3.0

Big win indeed. Phone Post 3.0

now I feel bad for chickens to promote this but why does Chick-fil-A have to be so yummy?

and also what about equal rights Gay segregation I heard something in the news about Chick-Fil-A is a Gay offender or something?

Damn karasu back at it again Phone Post 3.0