a "FRIEND" wants to take WEED on PLANE

this guy i know is going on a domestic flight from NYC to Orlando Florida in the next few days.

he randomly asked, since it had been years since he snuck weed on a plane pre-9/11, how the youth these days bring weed with them on flights

he told me his "Vape"/"liquid" connects are sub standard and that he would rather make some of his own edibles to possibly check in his luggage or even carry on

told my buddy that i'd ask around, since i don't really know anything about all that stuff

(P.S. my friend is taking a separate flight by himself, while his wife and child take another flight a day later)

I wouldnt

sorry for the spacing, this new layout is weirding me out

Your "friend" is a moron.

It could be worse, your "friend" could be murdered in some countries for carrying drugs. The retard War on Drugs.

Fools and their wars.

Entreri - Your "friend" is a moron.

It could be worse, your "friend" could be murdered in some countries for carrying drugs. The retard War on Drugs.

Fools and their wars.

his guy i know is going on a domestic flight from NYC to Orlando Florida

people keep telling him that they bring vape juice with them all the time....true?

Smuggle the seeds in your butthole and you'll have a rainforest of weed growing by the time you land.

My gf does this literally every time she flies.

Laguardia and JFK both, never had an issue.

I'll ask her if she does anything special but I don't believe she does. Usually has her vape pen, wax, and a little bud. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like your friend could use a weed break anyway Phone Post 3.0

Flyers179 - My gf does this literally every time she flies.

Laguardia and JFK both, never had an issue.

I'll ask her if she does anything special but I don't believe she does. Usually has her vape pen, wax, and a little bud. Phone Post 3.0

has she ever brought cookies/brownies/candies?

TSA doesn't care about weed - Don't believe me go check out their prohibited materials list.

What you need to know are your state to state laws. Specifically, where you land. If you're flying to Seattle or Denver obviously you're good, check on other states.

Definitely done it and just make sure you're legally protected. If you have a medical card and if States have reciprocity, (WA and AZ) for example, you're covered.

I don't do that shit anymore really I just stop now when I travel. Phone Post 3.0

Just make sure you vac seal. Carrying edibles is easy. If you are checking a bag, just hide in there. If you are only carrying on, just make sure all your liquids are out and all that bullshit. Don't give them a reason to want to check your bag.

I fly almost every week for work, and always have either a vape pen or some edibles. Phone Post 3.0

I've heard of people cutting the end off tooth paste and filling it up with bud. The foil lining blocks imaging and scent covers up somewhat. They did bring back fair amount from co and said that's how. Phone Post 3.0

I know a lot of people who have used those mini shampoo/conditioner bottles you get in hotels and have never had problems that way Phone Post 3.0

my friend is really adept at making basic edibles, brownies, cookies, caramels, etc....

like really good ones that make lightweight puke at the toilet all night...so he'd rather bring edibles instead of actual bud

and like he mentioned to me, his vape juice connects are way overpriced and weak shit

A few years back me and a buddy and our wives flew to Vegas out of little bitty airport that literally did like one flight per day. We barely made it due to a McDonalds run that took longer than expected and they had to open the gate to let us through. We went through the security and what not and walked out on the tarmac to the plane.

After getting situated in our rooms, my wife and I walk over to have some drinks in their room and my buddy is sitting on the bed rolling a joint from about a quarter bag of stinky funk weed.

I'm like "where the fuck did you get that so quick?" To which he replied "Oh, I had it with me on the plane."

In a way I'm glad I didn't know, because I would have been paranoid as hell.

Steam open a pack of cigs. Take a cigarette out. Carefully cut the cig and empty the tobacco. Make a perfectly symmetrical cigarette-like joint and replace it in the pack. Do this for as many joints as you like. Close and reseal the pack with that same outer plastic wrapping.If there are dogs, they'll smell it if they're looking. Otherwise the fat TSA staff can't be bothered digging that deep in my experience. Just make sure you don't have knives or some other type of prohibited shit that would give them reason to search your shit closely.That, or just don't smoke weed.

He's an idiot. Dude can't go without weed for a trip? Weak ass bitch. Phone Post 3.0

People risk jail time for the dumbest fucking shit. Phone Post 3.0

KZTT_MMAfan55 - He's an idiot. Dude can't go without weed for a trip? Weak ass bitch. Phone Post 3.0

i hate to say this, but my friend might be addicted to weed

cycklops - Steam open a pack of cigs. Take a cigarette out. Carefully cut the cig and empty the tobacco. Make a perfectly symmetrical cigarette-like joint and replace it in the pack. Do this for as many joints as you like. Close and reseal the pack with that same outer plastic wrapping.If there are dogs, they'll smell it if they're looking. Otherwise the fat TSA staff can't be bothered digging that deep in my experience. Just make sure you don't have knives or some other type of prohibited shit that would give them reason to search your shit closely.That, or just don't smoke weed.

i've seen dogs on more than a few occasions, so that's why i feel hesitant for my buddy

can the K9s bust him if he had caramels or cookies (of the weed variety)?