A glimpse of the lefties in my neighborhood.

I stared noticing these signs of going to up last week and these were taken I'm a short area. 

2 Likes

![](upload://bdq4Mm3b6wwIVsAx5y0vG7VgOCs.jpeg)

Starting to seeing these insane signs

![](upload://oQYe1j8BEjITnOtVkKgQEXaxvm9.jpeg)

![](upload://zbNTP3lGN5rOZ3zqpkqTtZZpehT.jpeg)

Saw this a few RBG crap popping up.

![](upload://6xhU2ZRN3YtpwlRNo34nGV6wMFR.jpeg)

Even some political crap. I saw all HILARY1 last night week and and missed taking a pic.

2 Likes

lol at people virtue signaling for that old bat.  I would bet 10000000 to 1 that they couldn't name the other SCOTUS's. 

2 Likes

![](upload://sx81ypj9zPrjX1M3Z3SgKhTlBfw.jpeg)

They’ll burn your house down if you put a Trump sign.

Fighting -

lol at people virtue signaling for that old bat.  I would bet 10000000 to 1 that they couldn't name the other SCOTUS's. 

because they are all homogenous & unremarkable.

2 Likes

Also, lol, at the left's all the sudden talking point that they believe in science.  The same party that believes gender is a construct, sexuality is ambiguous, and you can choose your own gender at will. Fuck off, brain diseased sheep. 

18 Likes

My neighborhood has been full of them for years. Each home with one should be forced to take in an illegal immigrant and a kid from the hood.

3 Likes

That sign has it wrong.

Water isn’t life.

Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

3 Likes
Fighting -

Someone was making a mural on their fence for her I'll grab a pic when they finish it. 

![](upload://6CC4nU4tuzBszh85zuKCV70dffG.jpeg)

Can’t forget a blm mural.

Fighting -

Also, lol, at the left's all the sudden talking point that they believe in science.  The same party that believes gender is a construct, sexuality is ambiguous, and you can choose your own gender at will. Fuck off, brain diseased sheep. 

Idiots wouldn't know science if it fucked them in the ass! 

I live near Boulder, Colorado. These signs are everywhere.

Yeah I don’t see much of that stuff in rural Kentucky lol

2 Likes
mestregruber -

I live near Boulder, Colorado. These signs are everywhere.

They are all over its now cooling down so I'll go around taking pics of the madness. 

godstriker -
Fighting -

because they are all homogenous & unremarkable.

Wut? lol.  Homogeneous black conservative man, Hispanic liberal woman, white moderate dude, etc.  ok bro.  

OP it's time for your to move.  No offense but your neighborhood blows 

5 Likes

“Science is real”

that’s right there are only two genders