A Good Poker Ending Thread

FRAT WARNING

In my afternoon game yesterday, the game was switched from our usual NLO (NLO as it's a backroom game with no pro dealer) hi to NLHE because to start the game the players available had 4 Omaha players but needed the 2 HE players to start the game. 20 minutes later, 2 more players showed and we would have played Omaha...I digress. I have been playing so much Omaha, I had forgotten my HE cash game plan. I didn't win a hand for 40 minutes.

Stakes are .50/1.00 with straddles and doubles very common. 1 new guy who looked like he should have been on Facebook claiming to be 56-0 in MMA (complete with massive arms and twig legs, an Affliction tshirt 2 sizes too small and horrible tats) opened for 5x UTG and got 3 callers, including my j10o. kq2 with 2 diamonds on the flop and he makes about a pot size bet. everyone folds to me and I smooth call. BOOM! ace on the turn, but it's a third diamond. He insta-shoves another pot sized bet. I take only a few seconds to surmise that nothing in his range imo contains 2 diamonds as the big diamonds are on the board, and say call. He turns over 2 aces for top set. I then see Bambi float down on the river in the form of a black 6 and felt that annoying fucking mook.

THE END

ps with the goofs gone, we switched back to NLO and I broke another guy. It was a good day.

Nice! congrats, man! :)

"I take only a few seconds to surmise that nothing in his range imo contains 2 diamonds as the big diamonds are on the board, and say call."

I like the call but don't know if I agree with the word "nothing" in this sentence. :)

Regardless, mandatory call, imo, and great result and session! Awesome!

Thanks buddy. I wish you would have been there. He was a meathead and def not as crafty as such a macchiato loving mah fucka as yoself. I was 100% I had his ass. The river could have paired, but I nkew was going in good. Sorry, much of yo boy Aaron's Crown Royal today followed by Matsusalem rum and then even  more beer. I had a barely profitable day of NLO today, but overall a good week where I ran subpar/ + 400 week on a week that could have easily been +1200. Oh well, I guess coulda been -500 if I had ran even worse. At least the cigars were good. Tatuaje Cojonu FTW

Awesome! Phone Post