A Good Saturday!

A little Jameson Black, a Romeo y Julieta, and 70's soul on the stereo. Sitting on the patio enjoying life. Fuck off winter! Warm weather is back!

You treat objects like women, man

I am about to make a helluva a Caucasian as I slide into some fine Irish music!

Stoli tonic, Don Pepin Garcia and Otis Redding!

donfryesmustacheBBC - Stoli tonic, Don Pepin Garcia and Otis Redding!

I've been loving you too long by Otis Reading just popped up on the shuffle! A good evening to you sir from Dayton, OH

Jackie Treehorn -
donfryesmustacheBBC - Stoli tonic, Don Pepin Garcia and Otis Redding!

I've been loving you too long by Otis Reading just popped up on the shuffle! A good evening to you sir from Dayton, OH

Good evening to you as well from Greenville SC

Sipping some White Rascal, on about 30mg of edibles and just asked Alexa to play these arms of mine by Otis 

SoCal. 

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Sipping some White Rascal, on about 30mg of edibles and just asked Alexa to play these arms of mine by Otis 

SoCal. 

Enjoy the ride. Nothing wrong with a little Otis

Hey Stro98 -

I'm glad you are enjoying this fine Saturday. I'm as well.

Have a good glass of whisky on me. Cheers!

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

SoCal. 

Tell her to play "home in your heart" by Solomon Burke next!

donfryesmustacheBBC -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

SoCal. 

Tell her to play "home in your heart" by Solomon Burke next!

Very nice choice. Also try Because I Love You by Lenny Williams. 

Glass of ice water, chocolate chip cookie, and a babbling 11 month old.  

Fathead D -

My youngest is a sophomore in college. I miss those days. 

Here's another for your Saturday playlists. Not quite soul but mama should like it. Le Mal de Vivre by Cecile McLorin Salvant

Jackie Treehorn -
Fathead D -

I hear ya.  The time is flying by.  He took his first steps today and I am sure he is going to want to borrow the car next week.

Fathead D -
Jackie Treehorn -
Fathead D -

I hear ya.  The time is flying by.  He took his first steps today and I am sure he is going to want to borrow the car next week.

Start saving for college now. I have 2 in school and it is $22k a year out of pocket for the 2 of them. It's crazy and getting worse. Words of wisdom from Uncle Jackie.

Already doing that.  I am trying to get between $1,000 and $2500 a year into a 529 plan for each kid.  

Fathead D -

Already doing that.  I am trying to get between $1,000 and $2500 a year into a 529 plan for each kid.  

Well done young man. You are already ahead of the curve as a good dad. Well wishes to you and the young one. Slainte!

Might I suggest some Bob Seger as well.