A.J. Soprano

I'm watching the scene where they meet with Mr. Wegler to discuss his college plans. His grades aren't cutting it. They mention the ace in his pocket wich is football. Sorry there kid, you not going to be defensive captain when you're 5'7 and 145 pounds. Maybe he moved to corner back by then and ran a 4.4. Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

Never had the makings of a varsity athlete. Phone Post 3.0

Small hands? Phone Post 3.0

I always crack up when tv shows have these tiny guys as sports stars in hs and college. Like what??? You're wayyy too small bro haha Phone Post 3.0

He should have gone to that military school.

That blatina really played his bitch ass.

You're focusing on the wrong Soprano kid Phone Post 3.0

BurnItDown - I always crack up when tv shows have these tiny guys as sports stars in hs and college. Like what??? You're wayyy too small bro haha Phone Post 3.0
All started with Tom Cruise in all the right moves. Phone Post 3.0

I wish he and Skyler White would fight to the death.

foggybottom - Kid was a natural event planner. Phone Post 3.0
Lol! Phone Post 3.0

So what no fucking ziti now? Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright - He should have gone to that military school.
He looked very impressive..showing off his lats. Phone Post 3.0

BurnItDown - I always crack up when tv shows have these tiny guys as sports stars in hs and college. Like what??? You're wayyy too small bro haha Phone Post 3.0
Kind of like Ballers....no way Ricky would ever be in the NFL, he's too small Phone Post 3.0

foggybottom - Kid was a natural event planner. Phone Post 3.0
Yes he was Phone Post 3.0

Chapulin Colorado -
Kind of like Ballers....no way Ricky would ever be in the NFL, he's too small Phone Post 3.0
Well actually......he was a receiver for the rams lol Phone Post 3.0

Chapulin Colorado -
But no way could vernon play, short and soooo out of shape lol Phone Post 3.0

On the Basketball Diaries Mark Walberg was some sort of rebounding badass. All 5' 8"s of him. Phone Post 3.0

Bullshit he was a swimmer either. Wish he would have OD'd at that Mudvayne concert. Phone Post 3.0

Iiiiiiiiiii-dontknow Phone Post 3.0

Chapulin Colorado - 

At Morehouse College, Washington set a school-record with 1,198 yards with a 5.6-yard average and nine touchdowns, and added ten receptions for 69 yards his senior year. He also holds the school's single-game (242 yards) and career (3,699 yards) leading rushing records.

Washington led the conference in rushing in 2005. He was named National Player of the Week by D2Football.com in the same year.

After going undrafted in the 2006 NFL Draft, Washington was signed by the St. Louis Rams on May 1, 2006 as an undrafted free agent. Washington was released by the Rams on August 31.[1] Three days later, the Rams re-signed him to their practice squad.[

--

I mean obviously a far cry from a hall of famer, but he could obviously play. Also he's the same height and weighs more than Wes Welker, who might be a HOFer.