A Ladies Gym In The 1940's

First of 5.  They're each about 10 sec. long.

Reminds me of crap workout equipment you'd see advertised on late night TV

Apparently the chick in the last one is working on her clit muscles.  (Either that or it's an early prototype for the sybian).

They're all hot

Lots of bro-science went into the development of those machines...

They seem to be working. I'd Bork them all.

About as retarded as the majority of crossfit

How much fatter would the girls nowadays be?

These women basically didn't even work out and they are still hot. Yes, that's your grandmother I'm talking about.

"These machines don't work, and neither should you!"

Willin - How much fatter would the girls nowadays be?

These women basically didn't even work out and they are still hot. Yes, that's your grandmother I'm talking about.

Those are basically commercial footage clips we are watching so those are models. Or poster girls or whatever they were called back then.

TheHoarseWhisperer -

Those machines were making America great. We need to bring them back.

luctaro -

Those are basically commercial footage clips we are watching so those are models. Or poster girls or whatever they were called back then.

Women weren't near as fat then

Way, way ahead of their time with foam rollers.

john joe -
luctaro - 

These women basically didn"t even work out and they are still hot. Yes, that"s your grandmother I"m talking about.

you can quickly look up stats of the average man and woman in the 1940s and compare them to today and see that gargantuan fatties are a modern day disgusting phenomenon

I have to wonder why on Earth would you and rubbermonkey  think of enlightening me with this very basic knowledge. I never said a word on average fat % in the population.

All Im saying is the reason those girls all looked hot is likely because thats probably how they make their living, as pinup girls and such. They're what we would call models today. They probably all went out and did some real workouts when they were done filming that commercial too.

disbeliever -

Classy and sexy. And lol @ the clit machine 

Clit machine. Haha

TheHoarseWhisperer -

I see what u did...