A Ladies Gym In The 1940's

Damn they are all pretty fine

ttt

Willin - How much fatter would the girls nowadays be?

These women basically didn't even work out and they are still hot. Yes, that's your grandmother I'm talking about.

Hard to believe sometimes where we are in terms of knowledge of the human body and how to take care of it relative to the age of our species.

Jesus you idiots, yes there were fat chicks back then. These are models, not regular bitches. Yes there were a lot of beautes, but most like today, were plain janes and fatties. Look at the fucking 'gym equipment', you really think they were many fitness minded hardbody hotties with good diets?

MalleusMazaBlaska - Jesus you idiots, yes there were fat chicks back then. These are models, not regular bitches. Yes there were a lot of beautes, but most like today, were plain janes and fatties. Look at the fucking 'gym equipment', you really think they were many fitness minded hardbody hotties with good diets?

Fatest man in the U.S. in 1903 compared to an average overweight cop today.  you don't think our diet has changed obesity rates of the last hundred years?

Soup and Beer -
MalleusMazaBlaska - Jesus you idiots, yes there were fat chicks back then. These are models, not regular bitches. Yes there were a lot of beautes, but most like today, were plain janes and fatties. Look at the fucking 'gym equipment', you really think they were many fitness minded hardbody hotties with good diets?

Fatest man in the U.S. in 1903 compared to an average overweight cop today.  you don't think our diet has changed obesity rates of the last hundred years?

Nothing average about that cop.  And he's probably a security guard.

Soup and Beer - 

I see your hyperbole is as big as mine

myersei - 
Soup and Beer -

Nothing average about that cop.  And he's probably a security guard.

My description of average cop wasn't accurate.  However, you probably wouldn't give the guy a second look on the streets.   Maybe subconciously acknowledge that he is overweight.  He certainly wouldn't get attention of being the fattest man in the country though.  Not by a long shot.

That asshole bought all of those at the same store today. There were glass one liters when I was a little kid in the damn 70's. And coke in the 20's had cocaine in it.

The first commercial gym I ever worked out in (Jerry Doyle's in Phoenix) was an old-school gym that had been around since the 1930s. They had separate weight rooms for men and women (this was the 1970s). I always pictured something like OP's gifs going on in the women's room.

luctaro - 
Willin - How much fatter would the girls nowadays be?

These women basically didn't even work out and they are still hot. Yes, that's your grandmother I'm talking about.

Those are basically commercial footage clips we are watching so those are models. Or poster girls or whatever they were called back then.

This.

You dunces.

Image result for big gulp

Wood