A Laker tragedy tonight...

Was narrowly averted tonight...

So I get home and park my beast near the mailbox.. I was rarin to get my dough from lakergirl (who has class 3 herpes btw) and sure enough, the envelope from this santa barbaraian was there callin my name. So I grab the mail and hurry on up to open it and be rewarded with my winnings for the Lakers being superior to the Kings this season...

I get into my condo and tear this shit up like it's christmas morning, I see there is a money order in there wrapped within another piece of paper. So I says to myself, fuck the other paper, I gotta check this money order to make sure this olde english drinkin bastage didn't cut me short... Upon further inspection, it indeed is a legit money order for 25 bones...

I then continue to pick up and read the note that was sent along with the MO. I would like to type out verbatim what was written (did you send the same shit to wolfdeth you whore?) and here it is...

'Congratulations fucko!! I'm just glad the Kings were able to turn it around and make things interesting. It's gonna be rough to say the least against the Spurs but I'm happy I get to watch them in the playoffs. I can't wait to get my money back from you next season :)'

And this is when it got real ugly... After being a great sport, this lakergirl beeatch has the audacity to print out the following picture beneath his or her note...

Not only was Kobe teared up, but I teared up as well (those are real tears you see) when I saw what a dastardly bastard this lakergirl was. After all we've been through, he/she still wanted to talk smack.

I was completely devastated by these actions and didn't know what to do. I lost all hope at the time and the frustration really set in. I know that Beth will be proud of you as that is her prize pic, but I damn the both of you!

I then decided to try and suck up the tears and be a man about this tragic situation. I chose to place a deep, dark curse on the Kings for these actions.

It took hours to clear my head but it all came together and I realized what a beautiful place I was in. The Lakers shall reign supreme and shock the world baby! We OWN the Kings especially in playoff time on the minute chance that they were to advance, we would crush them and their dastardly cowbells if we met...

I am back to king (no pun intended) of the world and to this smack talkin lakergirl, I leave you with one thought....

I'm drunk

the laker tragedy doesnt start until sunday man :P

the laker tragedy doesnt start until sunday man :P

Underdaaaaaawg!

You up for the 25 I won from that hermaphrodite lakergirl? I got the lakers and you got those other dudes :)

LOL!!!!!!! I sent that to wolfdouche too but I included another pic as well. Good thread, I need a digital camera.

Why am i a douche! You're so mean..!!!

Where's my money Bitch!!!..LOL!!

DT that was some funny shit!! i was laughing! I too am drunk!..LOL!

lol, fuck, The Spurs are sick as the flu and deeper than Mark Cuban's pockets. This game is truly embarassing to watch. :( And while Ron Artest is prone to making bad shot decisions at times, he is a god damn beasthorse of a man out there.

jesus, i need to go work for the department of redundancy department when i'm boozin.

I got my cash back and that is all that counts :D

lakergirl, how are those herps today? itchy? I'm pullin for the Kings in a BIG way. They're gettin crushed but if they could somehow eliminate the Spurs i'd shit myself. Spurs gone and the Lakeshow might meet up with 'em, HOOHAH!

Ever have those mornings where you're so hungover that the only way to feel better is more booze? I'm ridin that wave today, BEER GOOD!

Wolfdeth, I wanna know what pic you got with your love note

LOL, you're drunk as shit!! He got the same as you plus the pic of Childs punching Kobe. Don't take it personal, I just had more time to think of his since he lagged getting me his mailing info. I wonder how many Spurs fans are gonna be complaining about Artest's physical play after this game? ;)

LOL, you're drunk as shit!!

I'm workin on it brotha man! My problem is I love coors light so it takes like 20 beers to get shitty

Don't take it personal

asshole!

wonder how many Spurs fans are gonna be complaining about Artest's physical play after this game? ;)

Artest needs to kick parker and duncan square in the nuts and take them both out for the count!

"Artest needs to kick parker and duncan square in the nuts and take them both out for the count!"

That's just the bitchly Laker fan in you talking.

picks up Kobe voodoo doll

What the hell are you talin about? Parker and Duncan go out and the Kings could win the series!

J/K, text jokes are hard to understand when drunk. Believe me, I've read many of my past threads the day after. ;)

J/K, text jokes are hard to understand when drunk. Believe me, I've read many of my past threads the day after. ;)

D'oh! You are correct sir, i'm a bit of a retard. I blame it on the booze :)

Sasha's basket shoulda counted got damnit

One day your wife is going to give birth to a pineapple.

LOL

lol

Classic!!!!