A life changing experience.

Help me OG, you are my only hope.

I have never, ever had gastric problems. I have always been regular and awesome.

A couple of months back I went down with an epic bout of gastro. Three days of Kenny-esque explosive diarrhea. It was hell. To top it off, I ended up with a busted pooper. I don't know if it was a fissure or a roid or what. All I know is that I dreaded my usually satisfying morning turd and went through pain and blood and it wasn't fun. If I didn't know better I would think my anus had been fucking a black guy.

That eventually healed... It took fucking weeks but I wasn't about to let a doctor finger me so I toughed it out. Now I get fucking mud butt! What the fuck.

If this is aging I might just shut myself in the garage and leave the car running.

What is going on OG? What do? I'm scared and a bit over it. Bad aids? Phone Post

want me to talk to the black guy that is fucking you and tell him to take it easy for a while?

Frank Gallagher - 

Go to the Doctor you goof. You're buttholes health is nothing to take lightly Phone Post

this. see a doctor as soon as possible

Yeah, nothing to mess around about. It could be anything. See a doctor. You may enjoy it. Phone Post 3.0

Goddammit it. I thought for sure the pooping enthusiasts of the OG would have a DIY solution. Phone Post

Take a good probiotic, I like the ones where you have to keep them in the fridge. Honestly, my stomach is like clockwork now.

As for the mud butt, I don't know what to suggest for that. Maybe everyone else is right, you should go see a doctor for that

MixedMartialArse - Goddammit it. I thought for sure the pooping enthusiasts of the OG would have a DIY solution. Phone Post
Not just a matter of a quick DIY. That could just potentially mask something worse. I've a friend who had rectal cancer...started off with blood in his poop. See your doctor. What's a $20 copay? Phone Post 3.0

My medical is free. It's the principle of the matter. Phone Post

MixedMartialArse - My medical is free. It's the principle of the matter. Phone Post

Seriously? What principle? Quit being an idiot and go to the doctor asap. Everyone gets finger blasted by their doctor when they get older. It's just life buddy. It won't make you gay(er). Phone Post

Definitely see a doc. Mate of mine had to have about 40cm of bowel removed as he left his problems for too long. Phone Post 3.0