a little advanced notice

GHK Promotions presents

USKBA ACTION SPORTS

2007 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

"BATTLE AT THE BOARDWALK"
FRIDAY - SATURDAY - SUNDAY

OCTOBER 26-27-28, 2007

teasing you all with this little gif :)

I notice that the http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/kingofsanda/ no longer has Ronin Fight Team as recognized by King of San Da USA. Is this all of a sudden change for some reason or a mistake?

You're not putting money in their pocket anymore!

You're putting it in yours.

What is more important.... Having your team recognized by the US San Da clique, or training people that have heart, and the desire to train without the need to be used as fodder for said clique.

San Da is nothing more than a big fucking joke in the US. Only because those who promote it do it for themselves.... not the sport.

Oh, and the fact that you have beaten the crap out of their golden boys may have something to do with it as well.

Oh, and the 'big players' still duck you and use my smart ass mouth as an excuse!

I distinctly remember a certian 'big name' ducking you just recently. Talked about how he fought the great Cung Le.... But when it came down to it, he suddenly dissapeared.

BTW, what  are all these big name people doing now?

Someone once told me that Negron was a total asshole!

Oh.... wait.....

that was Mark

I think you may have email.

LOL!!!!!

Nice reply! I didn't realize how much a loud mouth smack talker like myself can influence you!

Oh, and 'he' won't post. LMAO!!!!!!!!

PWNED!!!!!

San Da is doing fine, it's getting BIGGER. On January 5th there will be for the first time sanctioned pro San Da matches in NJ, thanks again to teh open minded NJ commission who is advancing combat sports in amazing ways...

The original post in this thread was a teaser about the San Da that will be part of the new unified Battle at the Boardwalk and USKBA world championships. I fully expect it to be the LARGEST San Da amateur event in the US yet.

Since we've been doing San Da at the USKBA events, the San Da division has been as large as any of the other more mainstream KB styles in any event on the national level. I mean, sure, we were small compared to the 145 Thai Boxers Pisand got ! LOL ! That what the largest Thai event in US history! But san da is alive and well

And if all goes well, we'll be doing PRO SAN DA in NY in the future

"And if all goes well, we'll be doing PRO SAN DA in NY in the future"

Fingers crossed for NY to open up!

Long road, but there is some light ahead in the tunnel