A lot of dummies making threads right now...

After that amazing Kongo comeback and Barry fail this thread really applies Phone Post

Keith Hackneys Mullet - opinions dont = trolling

Says the hands down worst troll. (Scratch that most trolls are at least creative you don't deserve to be called that) The worst spammer we have ever seen. Phone Post

The Sorta Kinda MMA Guru - Why go on a forum a place to voice one opinion and then bitch about people who voiced their opinion lol good job troll Phone Post

There's a difference between making a thread with your opinion and making a thread that's flat out a troll thread like:

Rich Attonio Future WW Champ

There are plenty of others but I don't care to waste time listing them..

And if you can't tell a troll thread from the rest your prob. a troll yourself..! Phone Post

Body Shots -
The Sorta Kinda MMA Guru - Why go on a forum a place to voice one opinion and then bitch about people who voiced their opinion lol good job troll Phone Post

There's a difference between making a thread with your opinion and making a thread that's flat out a troll thread like:

Rich Attonio Future WW Champ

There are plenty of others but I don't care to waste time listing them..

And if you can't tell a troll thread from the rest your prob. a troll yourself..! Phone Post

1 Phone Post

Mr Right - I don't always see eye to eye with you but..

VTFU

Thank you Phone Post

Damn10er -
Body Shots - After that amazing Kongo comeback and Barry fail this thread really applies

100% correct. I don't know why I even bother coming here the night of an event.

Yeah I always am on during and after the event and after next weekends 132 I'm gonna stop and just wait till the next day to comeback on..

132 I'll be on though since I have an SN bet... Like both guys but WAR Faber..!! Phone Post

Body Shots - Every event and every controversial fight ending or trolls complaining about Rogan and Goldie..

Stupid thread after stupid thread by people with retarded SN's...

Waiting for the response that this thread is stupid...

Great night of fights so far..!! Phone Post

It's especially bad now lol, by product of the updated iPhone app Phone Post

Kanodogg1 -
Body Shots - Every event and every controversial fight ending or trolls complaining about Rogan and Goldie..

Stupid thread after stupid thread by people with retarded SN's...

Waiting for the response that this thread is stupid...

Great night of fights so far..!! Phone Post

It's especially bad now lol, by product of the updated iPhone app Phone Post

LOL yep.. I love the app and use it way more then the site.. But now that you can create a thread so fast it will get insane on fight night..!! Phone Post