A lovely pic of Khabib Nurmagomedov w Josh Thomson

Maybe Shamrock was not that far from truth?

lol he was never my coach

new level coldity

Seeing this photos, I would be worried if I was Josh's husband 

Josh Thomson the guy who compared gay marriage to pedophilia

CormierCumminsideme -
touch -

Maybe Shamrock was not that far from truth?

didn't Thompson get married (to a man) a year or two ago? It wasn't hidden

Yeah....I made that thread.  If you search for my name it should come up (blue)

no one has ever humiliated Josh from bell to bell the way Tony did, and the dirty dag is next, k-bob relies on breaking chumps, but Tony is an unbreakable champ and k-bob knows it, be surprised if k-bob even shows, if he does Tony is gonna toss dat entitled islamic queen on his furry head, and k-bob’s portly pappy is gonna start cryin

#realtalk

ridge hand - no one has ever humiliated Josh from bell to bell the way Tony did, and the dirty dag is next, k-bob relies on breaking chumps, but Tony is an unbreakable champ and k-bob knows it, be surprised if k-bob even shows, if he does Tony is gonna toss dat entitled islamic queen on his furry head, and k-bob's portly pappy is gonna start cryin

#realtalk

That a boy! Khabib better be ready to get all stitched up after the fight (if he shows up). 

#ElbowBlades

Tompson will have his shoulder for Khabib to cry on and eventually start sensually kissing his neck. 

good thrad 

That’s my eskimo bro. 

Good dude.

Its only gay if…

Can somebody bump the JT marriage thread?

Stu Cazzo - 

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Josh-Thompson-marries-long-time-partner:2623442-1

1 Like
crowbar -
Stu Cazzo - 

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Josh-Thompson-marries-long-time-partner:2623442-1

Damn @ 4 years ago...  Respek and VU!

touch -

![](upload://mM4N3gK9uJ3HSdDGIypsGhGjWVs.jpeg)

jesus how short does khabib chew his fingernails down??? 

ridge hand - no one has ever humiliated Josh from bell to bell the way Tony did, and the dirty dag is next, k-bob relies on breaking chumps, but Tony is an unbreakable champ and k-bob knows it, be surprised if k-bob even shows, if he does Tony is gonna toss dat entitled islamic queen on his furry head, and k-bob's portly pappy is gonna start cryin

#realtalk

Hilarious