A Master of 56 Martial Arts....

He's a chi sao in wing chung though. It don't get any more le git

In for teh lulz. Phone Post 3.0

This. is. gold. Needs more attention to become a UG staple! Also, somebody forward this to Joe Rogan I'm sure he'd find this very intredasting.

The streets are his dojo.

Master of Military

HoLy FuCk send this guy to Ukraine ASAP!

Ronda could take him.
No can defend signature bear crawl... Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if he knows the fartoplata? All those belts it must be in there somewhere Phone Post 3.0

Can't spell and it would take 20 lifetimes to get all those grades.

Seems legit. Phone Post 3.0

You guys forget that batman is a master of something like 100 different martial arts. 56 is totally possible if you're dedicated enough. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik - 

I thought he was making it up but then I realized it was not Okinawa GoJu Ryu, but Okonawa Go JuRyu. So now it makes sense.

I think Yoko Ono lives on the island of Okonawa. I think she invented the island as well. Cool of her to invent a martial art on it and then train this guy in it all the way to 10th dan. Marshal arts has some of the coolest history.

In a dream world, you get guys like this in conversations with the David Langs. Wind them up and watch them go.

Actually, that makes we wonder. What DOES happen when you get two world class TMA bullshitters in the same room?

This guy makes Skip Hall look like a straight shooter.

Inception? Phone Post 3.0

DantheWoofman could take this goof (egg).

Or could he?

Kevin bacon - Inception? Phone Post 3.0

0_o

MarkRobinson - You guys forget that batman is a master of something like 100 different martial arts. 56 is totally possible if you're dedicated enough. Phone Post 3.0
This guy probably isn't a billionaire with a taste for vigilantism though. He also doesn't appear as naturally gifted physically speaking as Bruce Wayne. He probably doesn't have a Batcave either. Or a cool British butler...

But then again I suppose he wouldn't make a very good Batman if we thought he was Batman. Maybe you're on to something after all. Phone Post 3.0

*Hears about a martial art, flips coin, awards self a 9th or 10th Dan depending on outcome, widens belt, takes picture.

MrAntichrist -
MarkRobinson - You guys forget that batman is a master of something like 100 different martial arts. 56 is totally possible if you're dedicated enough. Phone Post 3.0
This guy probably isn't a billionaire with a taste for vigilantism though. He also doesn't appear as naturally gifted physically speaking as Bruce Wayne. He probably doesn't have a Batcave either. Or a cool British butler...

But then again I suppose he wouldn't make a very good Batman if we thought he was Batman. Maybe you're on to something after all. Phone Post 3.0
This.
Everyone that's posted doubt is probably already been deaded to death. Phone Post 3.0

Ju Hitsu? Phone Post 3.0