A message to the UG

thanks for being so honest with the fans brother, and great  to see you back with the ufc!  Man there's a shit load of interesting matches out there for ya now.....and btw great tune!

Jobe Watson the Bomber - 

Von Doom deserves a lot of credit too. I like to think the UG can get shit done, and this is proof we can. The powers that be snoop around here fo sho. Phone Post

no doubt!

War Duffee. Looking forward to seeing you fight again.

good luck Mr Duffee. It'll be fun watching you fight again.

Glad to see you back in the UFC, you're fighting Phil next tho so I can't root for you in this fight, but all the others I hope you kick ass :-)

WAR DUFF MAN (after this next fight) lol Phone Post

Yeahhh get it Duffee! It's feeding time

Good luck Todd Phone Post

voted up Todd. good luck bro.

good luck man always been a fan

Duffman!!

TTT.

Rough em up!

*hugs Todd*

Welcome back=)

Cindy

CindyO - 

hugs Todd

Welcome back=)

Cindy

Only allowed to say that since he signed with UFC again?

Todd you're awesome, and even though the hate can be strong on the UG, remember how much support you'll always have.

And you know what, that's even better you didn't "earn" you're way back into the UFC. As long as you tried like you did, it just means now you get to surprise everyone and show how good you truly are.

You never should've been cut in the first place, but that was just proof shit happens in life. You got a second chance and whether you deserved it or not, even moreso if the latter, that's just proof you can always get a second chance.

You've got the body, you've got the skills and you've got the mind, just keep focused and you'll be knockin motherfuckers out in no time. Even better this is in the HW division and you're young. You've got alotta time, and alotta room to make a name in such a talent deficit division. WAR DUFFMAN

Jobe Watson the Bomber - 

Von Doom deserves a lot of credit too. I like to think the UG can get shit done, and this is proof we can. The powers that be snoop around here fo sho. Phone Post

Someone should link that thread, it's actually really badass. Iunno if you realise Duffee, but there was a thead trying to get support for you to rejoin the UFC as a replacement for the DeFries fight...
A few days later and you're in for said fight XD

Even tho it happened so quick it was likely incidental, really badass

Ryann Von Doom - 
BaraoKix -
CindyO - 

*hugs Todd*

Welcome back=)

Cindy

Low blow man. She's showing support. Phone Post

Ryann Von Doom - 
BaraoKix -
CindyO - 

*hugs Todd*

Welcome back=)

Cindy

Low blow man. She's showing support. Phone Post

Support is good, not when its only supported while being associated with UFC, support should be unconditional...

It killed me when they announced his release. So glad he is back and can get a rematch with Russow under way.