A message to the UG

Please walk out to Guile's theme music. Thank you.

Always a fan! WAR DUFFMAN!

WOOT DUFF!

give em hell dude. you deserve it!

Nick Fury - Best of luck bro. Always love your fights.

x2 Todd.  You gotta lot of support here and we're pulling for you in this one and for everything.   I like Phil De Fries, but Jesus, you are a terrible matchup for him.  I think this could be ugly....and bloody.  Duffman!!!!

Ryann Von Doom - 
ChaelsBallTastesSalty - Please walk out to Guile's theme music. Thank you.

[IMG]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/RyannVonDoom/Duffman/todd-duffee-mrincredible.jpg[/IMG]

I dont have the guile one.. But this should do. Phone Post

Well you don't really have to earn your way back in, when the reason for the cut wasn't based on fighting ability.

Well you don't really have to earn your way back in, when the reason for the cut wasn't based on fighting ability.

RVD has been your biggest supporter, he is the one who should be getting thanked above all others.

Good luck brother.

I'd like to believe that Dana finally watched NBD2 and loved it so much it was the reason why you were brought back. Irony!

C'mon Todd! You have 10inches of steel, you are a savage, you have the body of a body builder, you're filthy rich, and you have an amazingly hott GF. You are one of US! Welcome back DuffMan.

Best of luck! I'm a big fan and always enjoy your fights. I was so excited for your fight vs Overeem. I stayed up all through the night to catch it live. That whole card was full of exciting fights.

I think you will smash De fries. He is good on the ground but his striking is sub-par at best. With your wrestling and precise and powerful striking, I predict a quick and triumphant return for you!

BaraoKix - 
CindyO - 

hugs Todd

Welcome back=)

Cindy

Only allowed to say that since he signed with UFC again?

You're such a miserable dude :D

Welcome back Todd, looking forward to seeing you fight.

Ryann Von Doom - 
Chris27 - RVD has been your biggest supporter, he is the one who should be getting thanked above all others.

:) Phone Post

THIS x2359876235

I hate on RvD alot, and we have had our words, but DUFFMAN should be thanking RvD big time.

I have mixed feelings being so against TRT, but always a fan of watching Duffee fight. Congrats for getting back to the big show Todd. You never should have been cut in the first place. Take advantage of this chance and PLEASE just play the stupid mafia ass-kissing game you have to play to stay on Zuffa's good side.

Carpe Diem!

Thanks for the shout out Todd. Best of luck to you!!!

Guy
Defense Soap

I like you Duffee. Do work.

BaraoKix - 
CindyO - 

*hugs Todd*

Welcome back=)

Cindy

<br />
<br />
<br />
Only allowed to say that since he signed with UFC again?</blockquote>

Why would I not be allowed to say anything I wanted whenever I wanted? But had you bothered running a search of my posts before you made your stupid comment you would see that I have always openly supported Todd on the board while he was with the UFC as well as after he left. And we also PM back and forth- always have- if you're curious.

I like him but will vote you down for being a dick:)

Cindy

DanTheWolfman - Good luck Duffman!